|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Berthel Collins involved in Carl's case?
(a) He did legal research for the prosecution.
(b) He did legal research for the defense.
(c) He was the defense attorney on the case.
(d) He was the prosecuting attorney on the case.
2. What disorder does Jeremy live with?
(a) Cerebral Palsy.
(b) Drug addiction.
(d) Bipolar disorder.
3. Why is Virgil so convinced that Carl did not kill Crystal?
(a) Carl saved his life in Vietnam.
(b) Carl was the person who injured Virgil.
(c) Carl refused to fight in Vietnam.
(d) Carl was in love with Crystal.
4. Where does Joe currently work?
(a) The Piedmont Club.
(b) Molly's Pub.
(c) University of Minnesota.
(d) Dive Bar.
5. What is wrong with Virgil's body?
(a) He is missing a leg.
(b) He is in a wheelchair.
(c) He is missing an arm.
(d) He is blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lila's apartment smell like?
2. What is the name of Crystal's boyfriend?
3. What prevented the boat from floating alongside Joe's grandfather?
4. How does Lila treat Joe in the beginning of the story?
5. What state does the story take place in?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)