|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What puzzle does Carl direct Joe to take a look at?
(a) The picture book of Vietnam he is putting together.
(b) The puzzle he is working on in his room.
(c) The photos of the fire at the crime scene.
(d) The autopsy photos of Crystal Hagen.
2. Carl Iverson is dying of which illness?
(a) Alzheimer's disease.
(c) Colon cancer.
(d) Pancreatic cancer.
3. How old was Joe when Grandpa Bill died?
(a) 25 years old.
(b) 5 years old.
(c) 11 years old.
(d) 19 years old.
4. What movie is Jeremy obsessed with when he meets Lila for the first time?
(a) The Lion King.
(b) Pirates of the Caribbean.
(c) He does not watch movies.
(d) Spy Kids.
5. How was Berthel Collins involved in Carl's case?
(a) He was the prosecuting attorney on the case.
(b) He was the defense attorney on the case.
(c) He did legal research for the prosecution.
(d) He did legal research for the defense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What issue does Joe not want to tell Carl about?
2. Which of the following is NOT a condition of Joe's mom's release from custody?
3. What is wrong with Virgil's body?
4. Why is Virgil hostile toward Joe when they first meet?
5. What does Carl say to Joe when he is finished telling the story of his grandfather's death?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)