|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joe describe his looks?
(a) He thinks he is average of height and build.
(b) He thinks he is neither handsome nor ugly.
(c) He thinks he is unattractive and short.
(d) He thinks he is handsome and desired.
2. What puzzle does Carl direct Joe to take a look at?
(a) The puzzle he is working on in his room.
(b) The picture book of Vietnam he is putting together.
(c) The photos of the fire at the crime scene.
(d) The autopsy photos of Crystal Hagen.
3. Why does Joe have to see his mother up at the Mower County Courthouse?
(a) She works there and needs a ride home.
(b) She is helping him get Carl's trial records.
(c) She has a bail hearing.
(d) She is a lawyer.
4. How did Joe get the money for his mother's bail?
(a) By working more hours at Molly's.
(b) He borrowed it from Lila.
(c) By taking it from Jeremy's account.
(d) He asked his mother's boss for an advance on her pay.
5. Who did Carl's lawyer write to for help breaking the diary code?
(b) Crystial's best friend.
(c) Mrs. Tate.
(d) The Department of Defense.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Carl's only visitor in the nursing home besides Joe?
2. What disorder does Joe's mother suffer from?
3. What does Carl demand from Joe if he wants him to tell his story?
4. Who was Carl's lead attorney in his murder case?
5. What item does Joe give to Jeremy before he leaves to go to work?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)