|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen if Jeremy is left home alone again?
(a) Joe's mother and brother will be evicted.
(b) Terry will call child protective services.
(c) Joe will have to move back home.
(d) Jeremy will have to live with Joe.
2. What disorder does Joe's mother suffer from?
(a) Bipolar disorder.
(c) She does not have a disorder.
(d) Cerebral palsy.
3. What was on the floor of the boat that caused Grandpa Bill to fall into the water?
(a) Joe's toys.
(b) Joe's empty bottle.
(c) Joe's tackle box.
(d) Joe's favorite book.
4. What does Joe's mother use to blackmail Joe into paying her bail?
(a) Carl's file.
(b) A gun.
5. Who is with Joe's mother when she finally arrives back home after the smoke alarm was set off?
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Crystal Hagen's personal posessions is discussed in the trial files?
2. How are Joe and Jeremy related?
3. How old was Joe when Grandpa Bill died?
4. What is the secret Joe blurts out to Carl?
5. What state does the story take place in?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)