|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lila treat Joe in the beginning of the story?
(a) With contempt.
(b) She ignores him and they never speak.
(c) With love.
(d) She thinks he is brilliant because he is in college.
2. Who was Carl Iverson found guilty of murdering?
(a) Joe Talbot.
(b) Pierce Street.
(c) Crystal Hagen.
(d) Douglas Lockwood.
3. What stage cancer does Carl have?
(a) Stage 1.
(b) Stage 4.
(c) Stage 3.
(d) Stage 2.
4. What movie is Jeremy obsessed with when he meets Lila for the first time?
(a) He does not watch movies.
(b) The Lion King.
(c) Spy Kids.
(d) Pirates of the Caribbean.
5. What does Carl say to Joe when he is finished telling the story of his grandfather's death?
(a) That sometimes good people die.
(b) That he let his grandfather down.
(c) That it was not Joe's fault.
(d) That Joe is a murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joe assume Virgil and Carl met?
2. Where did Carl get the scar on his neck?
3. What is the name of Carl Iverson's nursing home?
4. What does Joe see on Jeremy's back?
5. Who was Carl's lead attorney in his murder case?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)