|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Jeremy often use to begin his sentences?
(a) You know.
2. Why is Lila only a sophomore at 21 years old?
(a) She took two years to complete her freshman credits.
(b) She took a year off before going to college.
(c) She flunked a year and had to re-take classes.
(d) She was older than other kids when she started elementary school.
3. What play does Lila invite Joe to see with her?
(a) The Scarlett Letter.
(b) The Lion King.
(c) A Raisin in the Sun.
(d) The Glass Menagerie.
4. What disorder does Jeremy live with?
(a) Bipolar disorder.
(b) Cerebral Palsy.
(c) Drug addiction.
5. Who did Crystal meet with at school on the day of her death?
(a) The school principal.
(b) Her cheerleading squad.
(c) Her boyfriend and his friends.
(d) The school counselor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person is not a suspect on Joe and Lila's list of possible killers?
2. Who is the antagonist in the story of Carl's time in Vietnam?
3. What happened when Joe brought home his first girlfriend, Phyllis, in high school?
4. How old was Joe when Grandpa Bill died?
5. What religion did Carl belong to when he was in Vietnam?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)