|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who found Crystal's glasses?
2. Why is Professor Sanden concerned there may not be DNA evidence from the crime?
(a) DNA only lasts for a few weeks.
(b) The police department did not save evidence longer than 10 years.
(c) There was no DNA at the scene of Crystal's murder.
(d) They did not have DNA evidence at the time of Crystal's death.
3. What does Professor Sanden believe ensured Crystal's death?
(a) That she was pregnant by her abuser.
(b) That she learned she could turn the tables on her abuser.
(c) That she had a boyfriend.
(d) That she had gone to her mother for help.
4. What was on the floor of the boat that caused Grandpa Bill to fall into the water?
(a) Joe's tackle box.
(b) Joe's favorite book.
(c) Joe's toys.
(d) Joe's empty bottle.
5. What is the secret Joe blurts out to Carl?
(a) His grandfather is not really dead.
(b) He watched his grandfather die.
(c) He killed his grandfather.
(d) His grandfather molested him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weather event does Carl love?
2. What does Joe expect to find when he emerges from the shack in the woods?
3. What did Crystal's step-father do for a living?
4. Where does Joe get new clothes to wear on his date with Lila?
5. What will happen if Jeremy is left home alone again?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)