|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the animals with the devils in them do?
2. Whose example did Dickens always try to follow?
3. What did Jesus invite Zaccheus to do?
4. How many siblings did the Prodigal Son have?
5. Who did Dickens say would be exalted by God?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Jesus was approached by Pharisees on the Mount of Olives?
2. How did Zaccheus get Jesus's attention?
3. What trap was set for Jesus concerning the current money?
4. What is the parable of the Good Samaritan?
5. What did Dickens say made men hypocrites?
6. What was the parable about the rich man and his dinner table, and what did it mean?
7. What lesson did Dickens learn from the parable of the Good Samaritan?
8. How did John die, and why?
9. What did Jesus say about the widow's mite, and why?
10. How did Jesus meet Mary Magdalene?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was the meaning hidden in the parable of the Vineyard and the differing wages, and why was this so important to Jesus?
Essay Topic 2
When did Jesus pray most fervently, and what were the reasons behind this most fervent of his prayers?
Essay Topic 3
What was Saul doing when he was converted, and why was this conversion so ironic?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)