|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Zaccheus live?
2. Why did the crowds follow Jesus even though the Jewish leaders hated him?
3. Who did the rich man in the parable bring to his dinner table?
4. How many times did Jesus perform the miracle with the loaves and the fishes?
5. When did Dickens say we should forgive others?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jesus say about men who hurt children?
2. How did John die, and why?
3. What trap was set for Jesus concerning the current money?
4. What is the parable of the Master and the indebted Servant?
5. What did Dickens say made men hypocrites?
6. What lesson did Dickens learn from the parable of the Good Samaritan?
7. How did Jesus get out of the trap set for him concerning the current money of the time?
8. What was the parable of the Prodigal Son?
9. How did Zaccheus get Jesus's attention?
10. What was the parable about the rich man and his dinner table, and what did it mean?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was the central message of Christ's teaching, and how did he display this?
Essay Topic 2
Why did Pilate have Jesus scourged, and what did this reveal about his feelings for Jesus?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the people involved in those scenes?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)