|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Herod about Jesus?
2. Why did Jesus perform miracles?
3. Why did Joseph and Mary not stay at inns while they traveled when Mary was pregnant?
4. What was Jesus's first crib?
5. What was Jesus teaching when he was found in the temple?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Dickens write this book?
2. How did Joseph know when to leave and return to Nazareth?
3. What did the angel say to the shepherds when Jesus was born?
4. How did John react when Jesus asked him to baptize him?
5. How did the wise men know about the birth of Jesus?
6. Why did Jesus choose some poor men to be his Apostles?
7. How did Jesus heal a servant of a Centurion?
8. What was Simon's occupation before he became an Apostle?
9. Why did Mary not notice that Jesus had been left at the temple when she was heading home from there?
10. How did God show his approval of Jesus's baptism?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was the meaning hidden in the parable of the Vineyard and the differing wages, and why was this so important to Jesus?
Essay Topic 2
How did Satan try to tempt Jesus? Which of these temptations was hardest for Jesus to withstand, and why?
Essay Topic 3
What were some of Jesus's miracles, and what were his reasons for performing these miracles?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)