|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings did the Prodigal Son have?
2. What question prompted the story of the Good Samaritan?
(a) How do we get to Heaven?
(b) What is the greatest commandment?
(c) When should we forgive?
(d) Who is our neighbor?
3. Who did Dickens say would be exalted by God?
(a) Those who do not exalt themselves.
(b) Those who become like Christ.
(c) The righteous and proud.
(d) The Jewish believers.
4. What did the mad man in the burial ground call himself?
5. Why did Herod take John the Baptist prisoner?
(a) He had stolen things.
(b) He was a wild man.
(c) He was teaching the people.
(d) He was related to Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Jesus when he taught about sinless men throwing the first stone?
2. Where was Jesus when a woman cleansed his feet?
3. How many times did Jesus say we should forgive others?
4. Where did Jesus often go sailing?
5. Who walked on the water with Jesus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jesus say about the widow's mite, and why?
2. What is the parable of the farmer and his vineyard workers?
3. What lesson did Dickens learn from the parable of the Good Samaritan?
4. Why were the Apostles scared when Jesus was seen walking on the water?
5. What was the parable of the Prodigal Son?
6. What did Jesus say about men who hurt children?
7. How did Jesus get out of the trap set for him concerning the current money of the time?
8. What did Jesus do with the fishes and the loaves?
9. What did Dickens say made men hypocrites?
10. What happened when Jesus was approached by Pharisees on the Mount of Olives?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)