|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jewish leaders say Jesus should be killed?
(a) He read the scriptures incorrectly.
(b) He did not pray correctly.
(c) He didn't pay taxes.
(d) He violated the Sabbath.
2. Why did Zaccheus climb the tree?
(a) There was not room for him.
(b) He was too short to see Jesus.
(c) He was afraid to see Jesus.
(d) He was looking for apples.
3. What did Jesus invite Zaccheus to do?
(a) Quit his job.
(c) Have dinner with him.
(d) Travel with him.
4. How did the Apostles feel when they saw Jesus walking on the water?
5. Who did Jesus heal on the Sabbath?
(a) A group of lepers.
(b) A blind man.
(c) A man with a withered hand.
(d) An epileptic girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the rich man in the parable bring to his dinner table?
2. Why was the man in the burial ground howling?
3. Who wanted to kill John the Baptist?
4. Where was Jesus when a woman cleansed his feet?
5. What was the first miracle Jesus performed after the Transfiguration?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the parable of the Master and the indebted Servant?
2. What lesson did Dickens learn from the parable of the Good Samaritan?
3. What was the parable of the Prodigal Son?
4. How did Zaccheus get Jesus's attention?
5. What did Jesus say about men who hurt children?
6. What trap was set for Jesus concerning the current money?
7. How did Jesus meet Mary Magdalene?
8. What is the parable of the Good Samaritan?
9. What happened when Jesus was approached by Pharisees on the Mount of Olives?
10. What did Dickens say made men hypocrites?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)