|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jewish leaders say Jesus should be killed?
(a) He read the scriptures incorrectly.
(b) He didn't pay taxes.
(c) He violated the Sabbath.
(d) He did not pray correctly.
2. What question prompted the story of the Good Samaritan?
(a) How do we get to Heaven?
(b) When should we forgive?
(c) What is the greatest commandment?
(d) Who is our neighbor?
3. Where was Jesus when he taught about sinless men throwing the first stone?
(a) The Sea of Galilee.
(b) The Temple in Jerusalem.
(c) The Mount of Olives.
(d) The Road to Damascus.
4. Who was with Jesus during his Transfiguration?
(d) All of these.
5. Why was the Prodigal Son's brother angry when he returned?
(a) He had wasted money.
(b) He was rude.
(c) He had no wife.
(d) He was getting too much praise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jesus do after sending his Apostles away in a boat alone?
2. How many siblings did the Prodigal Son have?
3. What did Jesus say he would convince God to do after his Resurrection?
4. What covered the mountain during the Transfiguration?
5. What did Jesus say men must do to be saved?
Short Essay Questions
1. What lesson did Dickens learn from the parable of the Good Samaritan?
2. What did Pharisees hire spies to do?
3. What is the parable of the Master and the indebted Servant?
4. How did Zaccheus get Jesus's attention?
5. What did Jesus say about the widow's mite, and why?
6. What was the parable about the rich man and his dinner table, and what did it mean?
7. What did Jesus do with the fishes and the loaves?
8. What is the parable of the Good Samaritan?
9. How did Jesus meet Mary Magdalene?
10. What did Jesus do after meeting Legion?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)