|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jesus often go sailing?
2. How many siblings did the Prodigal Son have?
3. What was the name of Herod's son?
4. Where was Jesus when a woman cleansed his feet?
(a) A Pharisee's house.
(b) The synagogue.
(c) Peter's house.
(d) A boat.
5. Where did Zaccheus live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Jesus say gave him power?
2. What kind of animal did Jesus throw devils into?
3. Who wanted to kill John the Baptist?
4. What did Jesus say men should be more like?
5. How many times did Jesus perform the miracle with the loaves and the fishes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jesus do with the fishes and the loaves?
2. What is the parable of the Master and the indebted Servant?
3. What happened when Jesus was approached by Pharisees on the Mount of Olives?
4. How did Zaccheus get Jesus's attention?
5. What is the parable of the Good Samaritan?
6. How did Jesus get out of the trap set for him concerning the current money of the time?
7. What lesson did Dickens learn from the parable of the Good Samaritan?
8. Why were the Apostles scared when Jesus was seen walking on the water?
9. What was the parable about the beggar and the rich man?
10. What was the parable about the rich man and his dinner table, and what did it mean?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)