|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was John raised?
(a) The wilderness.
(b) The river bed.
(c) The tabernacle.
(d) The temple.
2. What was Jesus's first crib?
(a) A drawer.
(b) A manger.
(c) A pile of straw.
(d) A saddle pack.
3. Where did Joseph and Mary go to be safe?
4. Why did Mary not notice that Jesus had been left behind at the temple?
(a) They were sleeping.
(b) There was a large crowd.
(c) She was focused on other things.
(d) She thought she had seen him.
5. How did John react when Jesus asked to be baptized?
(a) He wept.
(b) He asked for money.
(c) He resisted.
(d) He was eager to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Jesus teaching in the temple?
2. How did Dickens describe the temple in Jerusalem?
3. Who did Jesus say gave him the power to heal others?
4. Who did Dickens first want to meet when he went to Heaven?
5. How did the people learning from Jesus in the temple feel?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Joseph know when to leave and return to Nazareth?
2. What were the names of the Apostles?
3. What was Jesus's first miracle?
4. What was Jesus doing when Mary found him after he had been left behind at the temple?
5. Who was the first person Jesus brought back to life?
6. How did God show his approval of Jesus's baptism?
7. What was Simon's occupation before he became an Apostle?
8. Why did Jesus choose some poor men to be his Apostles?
9. How does Dickens say he knew about the goodness of Heaven?
10. Why did Mary not notice that Jesus had been left at the temple when she was heading home from there?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)