|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was John related to Mary?
(a) Mary was his great aunt.
(b) They were first cousins once removed.
(c) They were second cousins.
(d) Mary was his aunt.
2. What was Jesus teaching when he was found in the temple?
(a) The order of prayer.
(b) Jewish lineage.
(c) God's goodness.
(d) New doctrine.
3. How long ago did Dickens say Jesus had been born?
(a) 1,500 years.
(b) 2,000 years.
(c) 2,500 years.
(d) 1,800 years.
4. What did Jesus spend his time doing while in the wilderness after his baptism?
5. How was Jerusalem described?
(a) The great city in the land.
(b) The home of Christ.
(c) The dwelling place of nobility.
(d) The busy place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the shepherds told Jesus would teach people?
2. How did John react when Jesus asked to be baptized?
3. How long did Jesus stay in the wilderness after he was baptized?
4. What did Jesus create with his first miracle?
5. What did Dickens say he would have to do to meet Christ?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Herod order all the small children be killed?
2. How did John react when Jesus asked him to baptize him?
3. Why did Mary not notice that Jesus had been left at the temple when she was heading home from there?
4. What did the angel say to the shepherds when Jesus was born?
5. How did Joseph know when to leave and return to Nazareth?
6. Why did Jesus choose some poor men to be his Apostles?
7. What were the names of the Apostles?
8. How does Dickens say he knew about the goodness of Heaven?
9. How did Jesus heal a servant of a Centurion?
10. How did God show his approval of Jesus's baptism?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)