|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of John's mother?
2. Where did Joseph and Mary go to be safe?
3. How did Dickens say God showed himself when Jesus was baptized?
(a) He spoke from the Heavens.
(b) He sent a dove.
(c) He caused it to rain.
(d) He filled their hearts with happiness.
4. How did Dickens describe Jesus in the introduction?
(b) All of these.
(d) The best.
5. Why did Dickens say he wrote this book?
(a) To leave a message to his children.
(b) To preach the truth.
(c) To come to peace with himself.
(d) To quell rumors about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago did Dickens say Jesus had been born?
2. How did the shepherds know where to find baby Jesus?
3. What was Jesus's first crib?
4. Who replaced Herod?
5. How was John related to Mary?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the names of the Apostles?
2. Why did Dickens write this book?
3. How did God show his approval of Jesus's baptism?
4. How did Jesus heal a servant of a Centurion?
5. Who was the first person Jesus brought back to life?
6. What did the angel say to the shepherds when Jesus was born?
7. What was Jesus doing when Mary found him after he had been left behind at the temple?
8. Where was Jesus born, and why?
9. Why did Mary not notice that Jesus had been left at the temple when she was heading home from there?
10. Why did Dickens say that Jesus was our Savior?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)