|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Jesus say gave him power?
(a) The Holy Ghost.
(b) His mother.
(c) His faith.
2. How did the Apostles feel when they saw Jesus walking on the water?
3. What did the mad man in the burial ground call himself?
4. Who did the rich man in the parable bring to his dinner table?
(a) All of these.
(b) The blind.
(c) The maimed.
(d) The poor.
5. Who did the Pharisees say were good?
(c) All followers.
(d) Every man.
6. Who did Dickens say would be exalted by God?
(a) The righteous and proud.
(b) Those who become like Christ.
(c) Those who do not exalt themselves.
(d) The Jewish believers.
7. What did Jesus say he would convince God to do after his Resurrection?
(a) To forgive sinners.
(b) To protect his Apostles.
(c) To smite the enemies.
(d) To send him again.
8. How did Jesus calm the storm while he was on the ship?
(a) He walked on the water.
(b) He blessed the ship.
(c) He prayed.
(d) He commanded the waters.
9. How did Jesus like to teach others?
(a) With scripture stories.
(b) By personal stories.
(c) Through his testimony.
(d) Through parables.
10. Why did the Pharisees think they were better than other people?
(a) They were learned.
(b) They were rich.
(c) They were old.
(d) They were covenanted.
11. What was the name of Herod's son?
12. Who buried John?
(a) The Apostles.
13. What kind of food did Jesus gather on the Sabbath?
14. What did Jesus say men should be more like?
(b) Their mothers.
15. What did Jesus do for the woman who cleansed his feet?
(a) Gave her food.
(b) Healed her.
(c) Forgave her.
(d) Blessed her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who talked to Jesus during the Transfiguration?
2. Who tried many times to trick Jesus?
3. Where did Zaccheus live?
4. Who did Jesus heal on the Sabbath?
5. How did John die?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)