|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was Pilate's title?
2. What kind of event did Jesus perform his first miracle at?
a) A wedding.
b) A celebration.
c) A funeral.
d) A feast.
3. What was the name of Herod's son?
4. What city was Jerusalem compared to?
b) New York.
5. Why did Jesus get in a boat along Nain?
a) He needed rest.
b) To heal a sailor.
c) That is where he lived.
d) To hide from the crowd.
6. What did Jesus do after sending his Apostles away in a boat alone?
b) Made dinner.
This section contains 429 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)