|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first miracle Jesus performed after the Transfiguration?
(a) He raised a man from the dead.
(b) He calmed a storm.
(c) He sent demons out of a boy.
(d) He cured a leper.
2. How did the Apostles feel when they saw Jesus walking on the water?
3. Why did Herod take John the Baptist prisoner?
(a) He had stolen things.
(b) He was teaching the people.
(c) He was related to Jesus.
(d) He was a wild man.
4. What did the mad man in the burial ground call himself?
5. How did Dickens describe the Pharisees?
6. Who did Dickens say would be exalted by God?
(a) Those who become like Christ.
(b) Those who do not exalt themselves.
(c) The righteous and proud.
(d) The Jewish believers.
7. What did Dickens say we would be if we did not forgive others?
8. Who did the Pharisees say were good?
(a) Every man.
(d) All followers.
9. Why did Zaccheus climb the tree?
(a) He was too short to see Jesus.
(b) There was not room for him.
(c) He was afraid to see Jesus.
(d) He was looking for apples.
10. Where did Zaccheus live?
11. How did John die?
(a) He was hung.
(b) He was beheaded.
(c) He was stabbed.
(d) He was crucified.
12. Who did Jesus say he would be merciful to?
(a) The humble.
(c) The learned people.
(d) The covenant people.
13. What did Dickens say we should never be too busy to do?
(a) Profitable things.
(c) Spiritual things.
(d) Good things.
14. What covered the mountain during the Transfiguration?
(a) None of these.
(b) Bright light.
(d) A cloud.
15. How did Jesus calm the storm while he was on the ship?
(a) He prayed.
(b) He blessed the ship.
(c) He walked on the water.
(d) He commanded the waters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color were Jesus's robes during the Transfiguration?
2. Why was the man in the burial ground howling?
3. What did Jesus say when he was reprimanded for healing on the Sabbath?
4. What did Jesus do during the storm while he was on the ship?
5. What did Jesus say men must do to be saved?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)