|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jewish leaders say Jesus should be killed?
(a) He didn't pay taxes.
(b) He violated the Sabbath.
(c) He read the scriptures incorrectly.
(d) He did not pray correctly.
2. Why did Zaccheus climb the tree?
(a) He was too short to see Jesus.
(b) He was afraid to see Jesus.
(c) There was not room for him.
(d) He was looking for apples.
3. What did Jesus say men should be more like?
(a) Their mothers.
4. How did Dickens describe the Pharisees?
5. Who did the rich man in the parable bring to his dinner table?
(a) The blind.
(b) All of these.
(c) The poor.
(d) The maimed.
6. What did Jesus say when he was reprimanded for healing on the Sabbath?
(a) Men should do good at all times.
(b) His power could not be repressed.
(c) They were not to judge.
(d) The Sabbath was to be honored.
7. What was the first miracle Jesus performed after the Transfiguration?
(a) He calmed a storm.
(b) He cured a leper.
(c) He sent demons out of a boy.
(d) He raised a man from the dead.
8. What did Jesus ask his Apostles to do in other towns?
(a) Bless the people.
(b) Reprimand the Pharisees.
(c) Teach the people.
(d) Find him a place to stay.
9. What color were Jesus's robes during the Transfiguration?
10. What did Dickens say we should never be too busy to do?
(b) Spiritual things.
(c) Good things.
(d) Profitable things.
11. What did a woman cleanse Jesus's feet with?
(a) A scarf.
(b) Her robe.
(c) Some rags.
(d) Her hair.
12. How did Jesus calm the storm while he was on the ship?
(a) He blessed the ship.
(b) He commanded the waters.
(c) He walked on the water.
(d) He prayed.
13. Who buried John?
(c) The Apostles.
14. What covered the mountain during the Transfiguration?
(a) None of these.
(c) Bright light.
(d) A cloud.
15. What did Jesus do after sending his Apostles away in a boat alone?
(b) Made dinner.
(c) Taught people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the man in the burial ground howling?
2. How many people did Jesus feed with the loaves and the fishes?
3. How many times did Jesus perform the miracle with the loaves and the fishes?
4. Who did Jesus say he would be merciful to?
5. Who did the Pharisees say were good?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)