|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jesus invite Zaccheus to do?
(a) Travel with him.
(b) Quit his job.
(d) Have dinner with him.
2. Who did the rich man in the parable bring to his dinner table?
(a) The blind.
(b) All of these.
(c) The poor.
(d) The maimed.
3. Where did Jesus often go sailing?
4. Who did Jesus heal on the Sabbath?
(a) An epileptic girl.
(b) A blind man.
(c) A group of lepers.
(d) A man with a withered hand.
5. Why did Jesus get in a boat along Nain?
(a) That is where he lived.
(b) To heal a sailor.
(c) He needed rest.
(d) To hide from the crowd.
6. How did Dickens describe the Pharisees?
7. What did Jesus do after sending his Apostles away in a boat alone?
(a) Taught people.
(c) Made dinner.
8. What kind of food did Jesus gather on the Sabbath?
9. What did Jesus do during the storm while he was on the ship?
(a) He slept.
(b) He prayed.
(c) He wrote.
(d) He ate.
10. What was the name of Herod's son?
11. Who buried John?
(c) The Apostles.
12. What did Jesus do for the woman who cleansed his feet?
(a) Forgave her.
(b) Blessed her.
(c) Healed her.
(d) Gave her food.
13. Where did Jesus say he would die?
14. When did Dickens say we should forgive others?
(a) When they wrong us.
(b) When they pay for their sins.
(c) When they are repentant.
(d) All of these.
15. How did Jesus calm the storm while he was on the ship?
(a) He commanded the waters.
(b) He prayed.
(c) He blessed the ship.
(d) He walked on the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was with Jesus during his Transfiguration?
2. What did Jesus say when he was reprimanded for healing on the Sabbath?
3. How did the Apostles feel when they saw Jesus walking on the water?
4. Why did Zaccheus climb the tree?
5. Who did Dickens say would be exalted by God?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)