1. Who was Dickens writing this book for?
2. How did Dickens feel about writing this book?
3. How did Dickens describe Jesus in the introduction?
All of these.
4. Where did Dickens say Jesus was while he was writing this book?
5. Who did Dickens first want to meet when he went to Heaven?
6. How did Dickens say one could learn about the goodness of Heaven?
Learn about Jesus.
7. What did Dickens say he would have to do to meet Christ?
8. Why did Dickens say he wrote this book?
To leave a message to his children.
This section contains 3,463 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)