|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, Chapter Nine, Chapter Ten, Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who secured a place for Jesus to have the Passover?
2. Where did Dickens say Jesus was while he was writing this book?
(a) In the church.
(b) In Heaven.
(c) In his heart.
(d) With him.
3. What did the animals with the devils in them do?
(a) Died where they stood.
(b) Ran around in circles.
(c) Killed each other.
(d) Ran themselves off a cliff.
4. What did Jesus wash of his Apostles the night before Passover?
(a) Their feet.
(b) Their heads.
(c) Their hands.
(d) Their robes.
5. What did a woman cleanse Jesus's feet with?
(a) Her hair.
(b) A scarf.
(c) Some rags.
(d) Her robe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Jesus taken after leaving the Garden?
2. What did Jesus say men should be more like?
3. Who did Jesus cast out of the temple?
4. Why was Martha so upset when Lazarus died?
5. Where was John raised?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)