|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, Chapter Nine, Chapter Ten, Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Judas die?
(a) He was mugged.
(b) Peter killed him.
(c) He had a bad disease.
(d) He hung himself.
2. Why was the man in the burial ground howling?
(a) He was angry.
(b) He had demons in him.
(c) He was sad.
(d) He was in pain.
3. How did Jesus like to teach others?
(a) By personal stories.
(b) Through parables.
(c) With scripture stories.
(d) Through his testimony.
4. What did the mad man in the burial ground call himself?
5. What did Jesus say he would always do while in Gethsemane?
(a) Keep from hiding.
(b) What was right for his Apostles.
(c) God's will.
(d) Preach the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jesus call his Passover meal with his Apostles?
2. How many times did Jesus say we should forgive others?
3. How many Apostles went with Jesus to Gethsemane?
4. What was the first miracle Jesus performed after the Transfiguration?
5. Where did Jesus say he would see one of the thieves on the other cross on the hill?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)