|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, Chapter Nine, Chapter Ten, Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Jesus say gave him the power to heal others?
(a) The Holy Ghost.
(b) John the Baptist.
2. Why did Joseph and Mary travel home from the temple with a large crowd?
(a) To have better food supply.
(b) To avoid robbers.
(c) To not get lost.
(d) To have company.
3. What did Jesus say men must do to be saved?
(a) Forgive others.
(b) Love God with all their hearts.
(c) Follow the Commandments.
(d) Sacrifice their desires.
4. How was John related to Mary?
(a) Mary was his great aunt.
(b) Mary was his aunt.
(c) They were first cousins once removed.
(d) They were second cousins.
5. What was Mary Magdalene's sister's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Zaccheus climb the tree?
2. How many Apostles went with Jesus to Gethsemane?
3. What was Jesus's first crib?
4. How did Dickens describe the Pharisees?
5. Who talked to Jesus during the Transfiguration?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)