|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, Chapter Nine, Chapter Ten, Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people did Jesus heal?
(a) Lame men.
(b) Leporous men.
(c) All of these.
(d) Blind men.
2. How did John die?
(a) He was stabbed.
(b) He was beheaded.
(c) He was hung.
(d) He was crucified.
3. What was Jesus offered while on the cross to help with his pain?
(b) Mint leaves.
(d) Sassafrass root.
4. What did Jesus say he would always do while in Gethsemane?
(a) Preach the truth.
(b) Keep from hiding.
(c) God's will.
(d) What was right for his Apostles.
5. Why were Mary and Joseph going to the temple when Jesus was an adolescent?
(a) To practice in ceremonies.
(b) To worship.
(c) To pay taxes.
(d) To attend a feast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Jesus born?
2. What did Jesus do for the woman who cleansed his feet?
3. What does Golgatha mean?
4. What did Jesus say he would convince God to do after his Resurrection?
5. Why did Jesus get in a boat along Nain?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)