|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, Chapter Five, Chapter Six, Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jesus perform miracles?
(a) To make his friends happy.
(b) To follow the will of his Father.
(c) So people would believe in him.
(d) To prove his power.
2. Why did Jesus get in a boat along Nain?
(a) That is where he lived.
(b) He needed rest.
(c) To hide from the crowd.
(d) To heal a sailor.
3. What caused Herod to have children killed?
(a) All of these.
(b) His father asked him to do it.
(c) He heard rumors of revolt.
(d) The wise men did not report back to him.
4. What color were Jesus's robes during the Transfiguration?
5. Who talked to Jesus during the Transfiguration?
(b) All of these.
(d) The Holy Ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Herod take John the Baptist prisoner?
2. Who buried John?
3. Who walked on the water with Jesus?
4. Why did Joseph and Mary travel when Mary was pregnant?
5. Who did Dickens first want to meet when he went to Heaven?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)