|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, Chapter Five, Chapter Six, Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jewish leaders say Jesus should be killed?
(a) He didn't pay taxes.
(b) He did not pray correctly.
(c) He violated the Sabbath.
(d) He read the scriptures incorrectly.
2. Where was Jesus born?
3. How long did Jesus stay in the wilderness after he was baptized?
(a) 20 days.
(b) 140 days.
(c) 30 days.
(d) 40 days.
4. What did Jesus say when he was reprimanded for healing on the Sabbath?
(a) They were not to judge.
(b) The Sabbath was to be honored.
(c) Men should do good at all times.
(d) His power could not be repressed.
5. How did the Levites feel about the Samaritans?
(a) They used them as slaves.
(b) They hated them.
(c) They plotted against them.
(d) They loved them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did John baptize people?
2. Who asked Jesus to perform his first miracle?
3. What covered the mountain during the Transfiguration?
4. How many siblings did the Prodigal Son have?
5. Why did Herod have children killed?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)