|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction and Chapter One, Chapter Two, Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people did Jesus heal?
(a) Blind men.
(b) Leporous men.
(c) Lame men.
(d) All of these.
2. How was Jerusalem described?
(a) The dwelling place of nobility.
(b) The home of Christ.
(c) The great city in the land.
(d) The busy place.
3. Who did Jesus say gave him the power to heal others?
(b) John the Baptist.
(c) The Holy Ghost.
4. Where was John raised?
(a) The river bed.
(b) The tabernacle.
(c) The wilderness.
(d) The temple.
5. What was Jesus teaching when he was found in the temple?
(a) Jewish lineage.
(b) God's goodness.
(c) The order of prayer.
(d) New doctrine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Jesus teaching in the temple?
2. What did John eat?
3. What was Jesus's first crib?
4. Why did Herod have children killed?
5. Why did Joseph and Mary travel when Mary was pregnant?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)