|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction and Chapter One, Chapter Two, Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people did Jesus heal?
(a) All of these.
(b) Blind men.
(c) Leporous men.
(d) Lame men.
2. How old was Jesus when he left Nazareth?
3. What was Jesus teaching when he was found in the temple?
(a) God's goodness.
(b) Jewish lineage.
(c) New doctrine.
(d) The order of prayer.
4. What kind of event did Jesus perform his first miracle at?
(a) A feast.
(b) A funeral.
(c) A celebration.
(d) A wedding.
5. Who warned Joseph to flee from Herod?
(a) The shepherds.
(b) The wise men.
(c) An angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the shepherds told Jesus would teach people?
2. How did Herod feel when he heard about Jesus's birth?
3. What did John wear?
4. How did Dickens feel about writing this book?
5. How did Dickens describe the temple in Jerusalem?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)