|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction and Chapter One, Chapter Two, Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mary do when Joseph said they had to move?
(a) Wrote to her mother.
(b) Tried to take Elisabeth with her.
(c) Listened to Joseph.
(d) Prayed about it herself.
2. What kind of event did Jesus perform his first miracle at?
(a) A funeral.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A celebration.
(d) A feast.
3. How old was Jesus when he left Nazareth?
4. What did John eat?
(a) Meat and wine.
(b) Vegetable and water.
(c) Grain and fish.
(d) Honey and locusts.
5. Where did Joseph and Mary go to be safe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dickens say he would have to do to meet Christ?
2. Why did Herod have children killed?
3. Why were Mary and Joseph going to the temple when Jesus was an adolescent?
4. When was Joseph able to come out of hiding?
5. How did Dickens describe the temple in Jerusalem?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)