|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction and Chapter One, Chapter Two, Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mary not notice that Jesus had been left behind at the temple?
(a) She thought she had seen him.
(b) They were sleeping.
(c) There was a large crowd.
(d) She was focused on other things.
2. Where did Joseph and Mary go to be safe?
3. Where did Dickens say Jesus was while he was writing this book?
(a) In Heaven.
(b) In his heart.
(c) With him.
(d) In the church.
4. What was Jesus teaching when he was found in the temple?
(a) Jewish lineage.
(b) God's goodness.
(c) New doctrine.
(d) The order of prayer.
5. What did Mary do when Joseph said they had to move?
(a) Tried to take Elisabeth with her.
(b) Listened to Joseph.
(c) Wrote to her mother.
(d) Prayed about it herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Herod to have children killed?
2. Why did Joseph and Mary travel when Mary was pregnant?
3. How did Dickens say God showed himself when Jesus was baptized?
4. When was Joseph able to come out of hiding?
5. Who replaced Herod?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)