|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, Chapter Nine, Chapter Ten, Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decided Jesus should be killed in the court?
(a) The monarch.
(b) The moneychangers.
(c) The scribes.
(d) The judge.
2. Why did the Pharisees think they were better than other people?
(a) They were rich.
(b) They were covenanted.
(c) They were old.
(d) They were learned.
3. Why did Mary not notice that Jesus had been left behind at the temple?
(a) She thought she had seen him.
(b) She was focused on other things.
(c) They were sleeping.
(d) There was a large crowd.
4. Who did Judas bring to Gethsemane?
(a) The Pharisees.
(c) His rabbi.
5. Where did Dickens say Jesus was while he was writing this book?
(a) With him.
(b) In the church.
(c) In Heaven.
(d) In his heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mary do when Joseph said they had to move?
2. Who was Dickens writing this book for?
3. How did Dickens describe the Pharisees?
4. What did the mad man in the burial ground call himself?
5. Where was Jesus when a woman cleansed his feet?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)