|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, Chapter Nine, Chapter Ten, Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the rich man in the parable bring to his dinner table?
(a) The poor.
(b) All of these.
(c) The blind.
(d) The maimed.
2. What did Jesus beg God for in Gethsemane?
(a) To see his mother once more.
(b) To not die so publicly.
(c) To be spared the forthcoming pain.
(d) To have his Apostles protected.
3. How many times did Jesus say we should forgive others?
(a) Seventy times Seven.
(b) Thousands upon thousands.
(c) One hundred.
(d) Innumerable times.
4. How did Dickens say one could learn about the goodness of Heaven?
(a) All of these.
(b) Read about it.
(c) Learn about Jesus.
(d) Pray to learn.
5. Who did Jesus say gave him the power to heal others?
(b) The Holy Ghost.
(c) John the Baptist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women witnessed the death of Jesus?
2. What did the animals with the devils in them do?
3. Who replaced Herod?
4. What did Dickens say he would have to do to meet Christ?
5. What did John wear?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)