|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, Chapter Nine, Chapter Ten, Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the crowds follow Jesus even though the Jewish leaders hated him?
(a) He fed people.
(b) They sensed the Spirit.
(c) They hated the Jewish leaders.
(d) He only ever did good.
2. What did the people do as Jesus entered Jerusalem before the Passover?
(a) Ran and warned others of him.
(b) Sang to him.
(c) Spat at him.
(d) Praised him.
3. Who did Dickens first want to meet when he went to Heaven?
(a) His father.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His grandfather.
4. What was put on Jesus at Herod's home?
(a) A false beard.
(b) A cushioned hat.
(c) A crown of thorns.
(d) A robe.
5. What did Jesus do with the wine at the Passover feast?
(a) All of these.
(b) Commanded his Apostles to drink also.
(c) Drank some for himself.
(d) Blessed it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Pilate's title?
2. What did the animals with the devils in them do?
3. What kind of animal did Jesus throw devils into?
4. What grew in Gethsemane?
5. Why was the man in the burial ground howling?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)