|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, Chapter Five, Chapter Six, Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the wise men know where to find Jesus?
(a) They saw a star.
(b) Herod gave them a map.
(c) An angel guided them.
(d) They had read the prophecies.
2. How many times did Jesus say we should forgive others?
(a) One hundred.
(b) Seventy times Seven.
(c) Innumerable times.
(d) Thousands upon thousands.
3. Why did Herod have children killed?
(a) He did not want to lose his throne.
(b) All of these.
(c) He was trying to have Jesus killed.
(d) He was sending a message of power.
4. What did Jesus do for the woman who cleansed his feet?
(a) Forgave her.
(b) Healed her.
(c) Blessed her.
(d) Gave her food.
5. How did the Levites feel about the Samaritans?
(a) They hated them.
(b) They used them as slaves.
(c) They plotted against them.
(d) They loved them.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Joseph able to come out of hiding?
2. Who wanted to kill John the Baptist?
3. How did Joseph know when he was able to come out of hiding?
4. Why did Mary not notice that Jesus had been left behind at the temple?
5. Why were Mary and Joseph going to the temple when Jesus was an adolescent?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)