Introduction and Chapter One, Chapter Two, Chapter Three
1. Who was Dickens writing this book for?
(a) His followers.
(b) His parents.
(c) His children.
(d) His wife.
2. How did Dickens feel about writing this book?
3. How did Dickens describe Jesus in the introduction?
(c) All of these.
(d) The best.
4. Where did Dickens say Jesus was while he was writing this book?
(a) With him.
(b) In his heart.
(c) In Heaven.
(d) In the church.
5. Who did Dickens first want to meet when he went to Heaven?
(a) His grandfather.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His father.
6. How did Dickens say one could learn about the goodness of Heaven?
(a) Learn about Jesus.
(b) All of these.
(c) Pray to learn.
(d) Read about it.
7. What did Dickens say he would have to do to meet Christ?
8. Why did Dickens say he wrote this book?
(a) To come to peace with himself.
(b) To preach the truth.
(c) To leave a message to his children.
(d) To quell rumors about him.
This section contains 3,463 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)