Introduction and Chapter One, Chapter Two, Chapter Three
• Dickens wrote this book for his children to teach them of his love for the Savior.
• Jesus was born in a stable in Bethlehem because his parents had traveled there, and there was no room in the inns.
• The shepherds were told of Jesus's birth by an angel who also led them to know where to find them so that they might pay homage.
• Herod got upset when wise men came to ask him where Jesus was. They had seen the star and knew the King of the Jews had been born.
• Herod did not want his throne to be usurped, so he had all the children under the age of 2 killed.
• Joseph was warned to flee Nazareth by an angel. An angel also told him when Herod had died and they could return in safety.
• When Jesus was 12, his...
This section contains 1,648 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)