1. What is Alison Weir's point of view on the reign of Elizabeth I?
2. Why did Elizabeth I decide to stress English nationalism?
3. How could Elizabeth's childhood have played into her adult refusals to marry?
4. Why was Elizabeth cautious about her religion during the reign of Mary I?
5. During her coronation service, to whom was Elizabeth symbolically married?
6. How did Elizabeth's policies toward her people's religion differ from Mary's?
This section contains 1,881 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)