|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sun Setteth at Last.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Elizabeth finally name as her successor?
(a) Phillip III of Spain.
(b) Henry VI of France.
(c) James VI of Scotland.
(d) Katherine Grey.
2. What did the Queen promise to do for anyone who would make trouble for France?
(a) She said she would never forgive him.
(b) She said she would marry him.
(c) She said she would throw him a party.
(d) She said she would pay him in gold.
3. What was Mary Queen of Scots' main condition if she were to marry Leicester?
(a) She wanted him to cut his hair.
(b) She wanted him to move to Scotland.
(c) She wanted a large dowry from the Queen of England.
(d) She wanted to be named successor.
4. How many wives did Henry VIII have throughout his lifetime?
5. By 1587, how many pieces of jewelry did Elizabeth own?
(a) Seven thousand.
(b) One hundred and two.
(c) Six hundred twenty-eight.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Anjou left her court for the last time, what did it symbolize?
2. Why did Elizabeth want her suitors to visit England in person?
3. What natural occurrence aided the English ships in the defeat of the Armada?
4. Why did Elizabeth remake Dudley into the Earl of Leicester?
5. What, the author theorizes, may have been part of Robin's allure for the Queen?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)