|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sun Setteth at Last.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Queen Elizabeth refuse de' Medici's match for her?
(a) She thought Charles IX was too young.
(b) She thought Erik of Sweden was not well educated.
(c) She thought Henry II was boorish.
(d) She thought Francis II was too old.
2. What title did Elizabeth create for William Cecil on February 25, 1571?
(a) The Duke of Norfolk.
(b) The Baron Burghley.
(c) The Baron Sussex.
(d) The Earl of Leicester.
3. With whom did Mary Queen of Scots fall in love?
(a) The Earl of Leicester.
(d) Lord Darnley.
4. At what age was James VI declared old enough to rule Scotland?
5. How was the feel of Elizabeth's court described?
(a) It felt like an army.
(b) It felt like a choir.
(c) It felt like a family.
(d) It felt like a school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Elizabeth do for exercise?
2. How did the Duke of Norfolk die?
3. When was Elizabeth officially excommunicated from the Catholic Church?
4. What did Elizabeth think was an essential part of a stable state?
5. Who became Elizabeth's new Master of Horse and favorite?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)