|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Bonny Sweet Robin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the theories of why the Queen so enjoyed the company of the person in #25?
(a) He was an amazing singer and music was her only enjoyment.
(b) He was already married and therefore no threat to her single life.
(c) He was a great friend of her father's.
(d) She immediately wanted to marry him and be his wife.
2. What rumors persisted about the Queen and Robert Dudley?
(a) It was rumored they were going to stage a coup.
(b) It was rumored they were sister and brother.
(c) It was rumored they had a physical relationship.
(d) It was rumored they were going to elope to Germany.
3. How did the Queen's court, in general, feel about Robert Dudley?
(a) They were in awe of his superior horsemanship.
(b) They loved him and commended his bravery.
(c) They were jealous of him and his relationship with the Queen.
(d) They hated him and refused to speak with him.
4. What was the nickname of Mary I?
(a) Bloody Mary.
(b) The Queen of Scots.
(d) The Virgin Queen.
5. Who publicly accused Dudley of interfering in state business?
(a) The Queen.
(b) Mary of Guise.
(d) Roger Ascham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took over the French throne when King Henry II was killed?
2. Which monarch ordered the most religion-related executions during his/her reign?
3. What, the author theorizes, may have been part of Robin's allure for the Queen?
4. Who was the younger brother of Elizabeth I?
5. How many wives did Henry VIII have throughout his lifetime?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)