|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Bonny Sweet Robin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day was Elizabeth's coronation ceremony?
(a) Wednesday, April 17.
(b) Sunday, January 15.
(c) Friday, September 2.
(d) Saturday, June 30.
2. Why did Elizabeth want her suitors to visit England in person?
(a) She wanted to kidnap them and hold them for ransom.
(b) She was unable to travel to them because of illness.
(c) She would not marry someone she had not met.
(d) She wanted to interrogate them to make sure they were honest.
3. What, the author theorizes, may have been part of Robin's allure for the Queen?
(a) He was extremely wealthy and she needed money.
(b) She needed someone to teach her to ride a horse.
(c) She had all the control in their relationship.
(d) He was the most handsome man who ever lived.
4. What was Elizabeth's nickname for Robert Dudley when he was Master of Horse?
5. What was Elizabeth's nickname for William Cecil, her Secretary of State?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the theories of why the Queen so enjoyed the company of the person in #25?
2. What was Elizabeth's nickname?
3. How did Elizabeth's marriage games ultimately help England?
4. Whose marriage proposal did the Queen turn down because she wished to remain single?
5. Who was the mother of Elizabeth I mother?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)