|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Bonny Sweet Robin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Edward VI perish in 1553?
(a) He was in a carriage accident.
(b) He drowned at sea.
(c) He contracted tuberculosis.
(d) He suffered from the bubonic plague.
2. In what year did Henry VIII die?
3. What did the Queen promise to do for anyone who would make trouble for France?
(a) She said she would pay him in gold.
(b) She said she would throw him a party.
(c) She said she would marry him.
(d) She said she would never forgive him.
4. On what day was Elizabeth's coronation ceremony?
(a) Friday, September 2.
(b) Sunday, January 15.
(c) Wednesday, April 17.
(d) Saturday, June 30.
5. In Chapter 4, who was the Queen's favorite person at court?
(a) Mary, Queen of Scots.
(b) Catherine de'Medici.
(c) William Cecil.
(d) Robert Dudley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Elizabeth reign?
2. Who was the younger brother of Elizabeth I?
3. What was Elizabeth's nickname?
4. How many wives did Henry VIII have throughout his lifetime?
5. What religion did Elizabeth I practice?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)