|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Peter the Venerable?
(a) The pope.
(c) The Abbott of Cluny.
2. What does Peter the Venerable say Abelard's last days with him were devoted to?
3. How are things distributed in poverty, according to Abelard?
(a) According to need.
(b) According to deserving.
(c) According to power.
(d) According to right.
4. What is it that ultimately pleases God, according to Heloise?
5. How does Abelard say errors should be corrected?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sent Letter 9?
2. What does Heloise ask Abelard in Letter 6?
3. Where did Peter the Venerable send Abelard?
4. What else does Heloise ask Abelard in Letter 6?
5. Whom does Abelard say Jesus honored?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)