|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter 8, Abelard to Heloise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heloise says that consolation shared is what?
(a) Consolation eased.
(b) Consolation doubled.
(c) The basis of love.
(d) All the consolation there is.
2. How does Abelard say errors should be corrected?
3. What was the status of Abelard's father?
4. Where does Abelard ask Heloise to take his body if he dies?
(d) St. Denis.
5. What was Abelard's father's plan for Abelard?
(d) Government work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Abelard and Heloise's son named?
2. What contrast does Abelard describe between early practice and current practice?
3. In Letter 5, what does Abelard ask Heloise to accept?
4. How many nuns are needed to run a convent, according to Abelard?
5. How does Heloise describe Abelard's situation?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)