|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter 5, Abelard to Heloise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Heloise say will prevent her from praying for Abelard?
(d) Irreligious sentiments.
2. What else does Heloise ask Abelard to think about?
(a) What will constitute justice, in his situation.
(b) Whether his sin was responsible for his suffering.
(c) How much she has served him.
(d) How long his penance should last.
3. What does Abelard affirm to Heloise?
(a) His suffering.
(b) His outrage.
(c) His devotion to God.
(d) His love.
4. Where does Heloise say her happiness will come from now?
(c) Abelard alone.
(d) God alone.
5. How does Abelard answer Heloise's second letter in Letter 5?
(a) In roundabout fashion.
(d) Point by point.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Heloise ask Abelard to think about?
2. What does Abelard say is a danger to Heloise's body?
3. What does Heloise say makes it impossible to endure Abelard's absence?
4. Whom does Abelard want to pray for him?
5. What does Heloise remind Abelard of?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)