|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter 4, Heloise to Abelard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abelard affirm to Heloise?
(a) His suffering.
(b) His devotion to God.
(c) His outrage.
(d) His love.
2. What does Heloise say was her and Abelard's sin?
3. What does Heloise say, in Letter 4, she cannot find?
4. What does Heloise tell Abelard she will do for him?
(a) Repay her father's men for what they did.
(b) Repay him in love for what he has lost.
(c) Whatever he asks.
(d) Find him at his monastery.
5. What does Abelard say has increased in him recently?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Abelard ask Heloise to take his body if he dies?
2. What were the contents of the letter Heloise saw?
3. What was Abelard and Heloise's son named?
4. How does Heloise describe herself to Abelard?
5. What does Abelard ask Heloise to do if he is killed?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)