|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter 3, Abelard to Heloise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abelard say is the cause of his feeling?
(a) His physical pain.
(b) His despair at his condition.
(c) His nostalgia for their lovemaking.
(d) His absence from Heloise.
2. What does Abelard say he wants as an outcome of others' prayers?
(a) To survive.
3. What does Abelard say Heloise should focus on entirely?
(a) The salvation of his soul.
(b) The arrogance of their actions.
(c) Making things right with her father.
(d) The salvation of her soul.
4. What does Abelard ask Heloise to consider?
(a) The power of virtuous men.
(b) The power of prayer.
(c) The inevitability of suffering.
(d) The inevitability of justice.
5. What does Heloise demand from Abelard?
(b) An apology.
(c) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Abelard feel about his castration?
2. What does Heloise ask Abelard to think about?
3. What does Heloise remind Abelard of?
4. What does Heloise doubt about Abelard?
5. What were the contents of the letter Heloise saw?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)