Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter 2, Heloise to Abelard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspects of his personality does Abelard attribute to his native region?
(a) His love of women.
(b) His devotion.
(c) His volatile personality.
(d) His even temper.
2. What are Heloise's feelings at losing Abelard?
(a) Mixed relief and sadness.
(b) Outrage and despair.
(d) Great sorrow.
3. Heloise says that consolation shared is what?
(a) The basis of love.
(b) Consolation doubled.
(c) All the consolation there is.
(d) Consolation eased.
4. What does Heloise ask Abelard to think about?
(a) What her father can do for them.
(b) What he owes her.
(c) What she can do for him.
(d) Whether they ought to see each other again.
5. What was the status of Abelard's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Heloise doubt about Abelard?
2. Where was Abelard born?
3. What does Heloise say is Abelard's relation with her now?
4. How did Abelard seduce Heloise?
5. What does Heloise remind Abelard of?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)