|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter 3, Abelard to Heloise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abelard say Heloise should focus on entirely?
(a) The arrogance of their actions.
(b) The salvation of her soul.
(c) Making things right with her father.
(d) The salvation of his soul.
2. For what does Abelard ask Heloise to pray?
3. How did Abelard seduce Heloise?
(a) He took her on as a private student in his home.
(b) He stole her away from her parents.
(c) He lodged with her family.
(d) He sent her anonymous letters.
4. Where was Abelard born?
(d) Le Pallet.
5. Where did Abelard study?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abelard affirm to Heloise?
2. What does Heloise demand from Abelard?
3. Heloise says that consolation shared is what?
4. What explanation does Abelard offer for his trials?
5. What are Heloise's feelings at losing Abelard?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)