|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter 6, Heloise to Abelard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Heloise say in Letter 6 that she cannot make herself do?
(a) Seek God.
(c) Beg for forgiveness.
(d) Obey Abelard.
2. In Letter 4, what does Heloise beg Abelard to do?
(a) Spare her further grief.
(b) Come to see her.
(c) Tell her about his situation in detail.
(d) Rescue her from the convent.
3. Where does God look for virtue, according to Heloise?
(a) A person's acts.
(b) The mind.
(c) The heart.
(d) The conscience.
4. What does Abelard say Heloise deserves?
5. In Letter 5, what does Abelard say he is surprised by?
(a) Heloise's bitterness.
(b) Heloise's refusal to accept her situation.
(c) Heloise's lustfulness.
(d) Heloise's devotion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abelard say is a danger to Heloise's body?
2. What does Heloise tell Abelard she will do for him?
3. What occasions Heloise's feelings about God?
4. How does Abelard answer Heloise's second letter in Letter 5?
5. In Letter 4, for what does Heloise say she is grateful?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)