|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter 6, Heloise to Abelard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Heloise say she has sought out for Abelard?
(c) His due.
(d) His glory.
2. What does Abelard make sure to say was NOT the case for his action?
(a) That he felt he owed her a great debt.
(b) That he was proud of what happened.
(c) That he did not care for her.
(d) That he wanted to hide.
3. What does Abelard admit to in Letter 3?
(a) Avoiding contact with her.
(b) Feeling freed of her.
(c) Disappointing her.
(d) Owing her a great debt.
4. What does Abelard say he will do to Heloise in Letter 5?
(a) Pray for her.
(b) Disappoint her.
(c) Enlighten her.
(d) Encourage her.
5. Who does Abelard describe as an example of what he is talking about?
(a) An Italian woman.
(b) A German woman.
(c) An Ethiopian woman.
(d) A Chinese woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Heloise say men say about her?
2. How, in Letter 5, does Abelard say Heloise should see him now?
3. What does Abelard say has increased in him recently?
4. What does Heloise say in Letter 6 that she cannot make herself do?
5. What does Heloise remind Abelard of?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)