|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter 8, Abelard to Heloise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Abelard say errors should be corrected?
2. In Letter 5, what does Abelard ask Heloise to accept?
(a) Her father's permission to return home.
(b) Her father's forgiveness.
(c) God's will.
(d) His forgiveness.
3. What does Abelard say Heloise deserves?
4. How many nuns are needed to run a convent, according to Abelard?
5. What does Abelard rely on in providing a rule for the lives of the nuns at Paraclete?
(b) Ancient practices.
(c) His monastery's practices.
(d) Different religions' monastic practices.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Abelard ask Heloise to pray?
2. What does Abelard remind Heloise he did when she was pregnant?
3. In Letter 5, what does Abelard ask Heloise to stop in the future?
4. What else does Abelard ask Heloise to do pray for?
5. What does Abelard say is the cause of his feeling?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)