1. In what year does THE LETTER OF MARQUE take place?
2. What war is going on when THE LETTER OF MARQUE takes place?
3. Why is Aubrey no longer in the Royal Navy?
Conviction of financial impropriety.
4. How much money does Aubrey have at the beginning of the book?
He is penniless.
5. How does Aubrey feel about his new situation?
6. Why is the ship Surprise available for purchase?
It has been sold out of the navy.
7. In what capacity does Maturin generally sail?
This section contains 4,465 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)