Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1
1. In what year does THE LETTER OF MARQUE take place?
2. What war is going on when THE LETTER OF MARQUE takes place?
3. Why is Aubrey no longer in the Royal Navy?
4. How much money does Aubrey have at the beginning of the book?
5. How does Aubrey feel about his new situation?
6. Why is the ship Surprise available for purchase?
7. In what capacity does Maturin generally sail?
8. What kind of relationship do Maturin and Aubrey have?
9. For what type of work is Maturin known as an amateur?
10. What kind of work does Maturin do pro bono for the British Naval Intelligence service?
This section contains 1,731 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)