|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what capacity does Maturin generally sail?
(a) First mate.
(b) Ship's surgeon.
(c) Ship's cook.
(d) Captain's stewart.
2. How much money does Aubrey have at the beginning of the book?
(a) He has just enough for retirement.
(b) He is very wealthy.
(c) He is penniless.
(d) He is middle class.
3. Who did Aubrey tell Tom Pullings to bar from coming aboard?
(a) An admiral.
(b) A red-haired woman.
(c) Rudy Umber.
(d) Chris Hardings.
4. What kind of relationship do Maturin and Aubrey have?
(a) Close friends.
(b) Professional bonding.
5. In what year does THE LETTER OF MARQUE take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aubrey feel about his new situation?
2. In what position will Killick work on the Surprise?
3. On what is the Surprise waiting to sail?
4. What will be Surprise's first cruise with Aubrey as captain?
5. What is done to Surprise in Shelmerston?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)