|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men do in the bay?
(a) Sunbath and swim.
(b) Go ashore and cut wood.
(c) Practice and exercise.
(d) Reconfigure the rigging.
2. How does Aubrey know the captain of the Tartarus?
(a) He went to officers' training school with Aubrey.
(b) He served under Aubrey for many years.
(c) His estate lies next to Aubrey's home.
(d) He is his brother-in-law.
3. How does Aubrey change his plan for taking Diane after the battle is over?
(a) He decides to burn the fort.
(b) He decides to scuttle her.
(c) He decides to burn the town.
(d) He decides they may as well take the other ships in the harbor.
4. What does Aubrey feel during the battle over Diane?
(a) Someone bash his head.
(b) Like he was kicked in the back.
(c) A knife slice on his arm.
(d) His ankle being broken with a kick.
5. With whom does Surprise rendezvous on the open sea?
(a) The blockade squadron.
(b) The British southern fleet.
(c) Two British privateers.
(d) The Leopard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aubrey anchor Surprise in a deserted bay?
2. How might Aubrey's situation be corrected?
3. What happens to Diane after the event in question #124?
4. Who came to speak to Aubrey after Joseph's event?
5. Where does Surprise go after finishing with Spartan?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)