|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Maturin find when he examined Aubrey?
(a) He had been shot in the shoulder.
(b) He'd been shot in the back.
(c) He had a broken ankle.
(d) He had a sword wound in his thigh.
2. With whom did Diana leave England?
(a) Gedymin Jagiello.
(b) Neville Cornwell.
(c) George Badderbash.
(d) Thruston Ragton.
3. How does Aubrey feel about the crew's ability to work together?
4. What other medical problem does Padeen develop?
(a) An impacted wisdom tooth.
(b) Migraine headaches.
(c) Blood poisoning.
5. What does cutting out mean as Aubrey uses the term?
(a) Culling the non-productive men from the crew.
(b) Dividing up the prizes equally.
(c) Cutting out too much work on deck.
(d) Sneaking into a harbor and stealing a ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the event Joseph organized turn out?
2. What do the men do in the bay?
3. With whom does Surprise rendezvous on the open sea?
4. What does Maturin do for Padeen's pain?
5. Where are the people on Merlin who are not the crew being taken?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)