|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Surprise do after she finishes with the task in question #121?
(a) Moves towards the open sea.
(b) Lowers her flag.
(c) Beds down for the night.
(d) Sneaks into shore.
2. What kind of man does Maturin believe Jagiello to be?
(a) A scoundrel.
(b) Honorable but weak willed.
(c) An honorable one.
(d) Greedy but honorable.
3. How is the man in question #83 described?
(a) The captain of a rival privateer.
(b) A young and dashing soldier.
(c) A wealthy nobleman.
(d) An older, distinquished soldier.
4. Who is captaining Tartarus?
(a) John Sutton.
(b) Regis Nounce.
(c) Charles Worthington.
(d) William Babbington.
5. What does Aubrey say every man must do for his next objective?
(a) Execute his duty flawlessly.
(b) Be in great physical shape.
(c) Know the general plan.
(d) Be willing to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aubrey change his plan for taking Diane after the battle is over?
2. Why was the item from question #89 sent to Aubrey?
3. Where does Surprise go after finishing with Spartan?
4. What does Padeen continue to do?
5. Why might Aubrey's decision be viewed as wrong by many people?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)