Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 3, Part 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the Prince worried Tancredi has done?
2. How does the Prince's family know he is upset at dinner in Chapter 1?
3. What distracts the Prince from thinking about the soldier?
4. Who accompanies the Prince on his walk the day after he receives the letter from Tancredi?
5. Who is Paolo?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does the Prince see in the garden and what does he turn to as a source of...
This section contains 1,269 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)