|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Chapter 7 take place?
(a) April of 1875.
(b) November of 1905.
(c) July of 1885.
(d) June of 1895.
2. How long did it take the Salina sisters to acquire each relic?
(a) One to two weeks.
(b) One to two years.
(c) One to two months.
(d) One to two days.
3. Why is a leopard represented in each of the palace's rooms?
(a) It is the family's insignia.
(b) It is the Princess' favorite animal.
(c) It is the first animal ever captured by the family's ancestors.
(d) It is the Prince's favorite animal.
4. Who is the authoritarian of the Salina family when the Cardinal's representatives visit their house?
5. Which one of the following are not included in the list of Angelica's characteristics Ciccio reports to the Prince?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time has passed between Chapter 3 and Chapter 4?
2. How close is Angelica to acquiring the title of Baroness in Chapter 3, Part 2?
3. Where is Sarina when Pirrone talks to her the day after his speech?
4. Why is the Prince concerned about the ball?
5. How does Paolo die?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens while the Prince is dancing with Angelica at the ball?
2. What is the situation Sarina finds herself in?
3. What is the result of the consultation between the Prince and Calogero?
4. What does Pirrone say about the Prince's way of life in his speech?
5. How does the tone of the book change in Chapter 8, Part 1?
6. What is Concetta concerned about at the end of Chapter 8, Part 1?
7. What events have taken place between Chapter 6 and Chapter 7?
8. What is interesting about the way Pirrone's mother responds to his speech?
9. What is symbolic about the way the Prince dies?
10. Who is Donna Rosa and why is her association with the Salina sisters under investigation?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)