|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Calogero realize as the preparations for Tancredi and Angelica's wedding are made?
(a) The drawbacks of being wealthy.
(b) The benefits of being wealthy.
(c) The value in better grooming.
(d) The value in saving money.
2. What does Pirrone realize at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Aristocracy and the peasantry are more alike than he thought.
(b) Aristocracy is much better than peasantry.
(c) Peasantry is much better than aristocracy.
(d) Aristocracy and the peasantry are less alike than he thought.
3. What is Sarina doing when Pirrone finds her the day after his speech?
4. What does Concetta anticipate as Chapter 8, Part 1 ends?
(a) The destruction of the Salina family's prestige.
(b) The destruction of the Salina family's estate.
(c) The loss of the Salina family's estate.
(d) The loss of the Salina family's fortune.
5. How much time has passed between Chapter 7 and Chapter 8?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Fifteen days.
(c) Twenty days.
(d) Twenty years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Looking back on his life, how many years does the Prince think he has fully lived?
2. How does the Princess pass away?
3. How much time has passed between Chapter 4 and Chapter 5?
4. What does Concetta keep in her lock boxes?
5. What is Concetta doing when the Prince returns from his talk with Calogero?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)