|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rumor about the relics that the Salina sisters have in their house?
(a) They might be stolen.
(b) They are worth more than the sisters are aware of.
(c) They might not be authentic.
(d) They are worth less than the sisters are aware of.
2. How does the Prince consider Concetta's son?
3. How is Carolina described in Chapter 8?
4. What year does the ball in Chapter 6 take place?
5. Who is the authoritarian of the Salina family when the Cardinal's representatives visit their house?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paolo die?
2. How do the Prince and Calogero act during their conversation in Chapter 3, Part 2?
3. Why is a leopard represented in each of the palace's rooms?
4. What does Concetta keep in her lock boxes?
5. What year is it when Chapter 8 begins?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)