|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do most of Pirrone's friends respond to his speech, according to his mother?
(a) They have left.
(b) They have been attentive.
(c) They have fallen asleep.
(d) They have ignored it.
2. How is Carolina described in Chapter 8?
3. What does Concetta anticipate as Chapter 8, Part 1 ends?
(a) The destruction of the Salina family's prestige.
(b) The loss of the Salina family's estate.
(c) The loss of the Salina family's fortune.
(d) The destruction of the Salina family's estate.
4. How much time has passed between Chapter 3 and Chapter 4?
(a) A year.
(b) A day.
(c) A week.
(d) A month.
5. What month is it as Chapter 5 begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paolo die?
2. What did Donna Rosa do for the Salina sisters?
3. How close is Angelica to acquiring the title of Baroness in Chapter 3, Part 2?
4. What prevents the onlookers from applauding as the Prince and Angelica stop dancing?
5. What is Concetta doing when the Prince returns from his talk with Calogero?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)