|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rumor about the relics that the Salina sisters have in their house?
(a) They might be stolen.
(b) They might not be authentic.
(c) They are worth more than the sisters are aware of.
(d) They are worth less than the sisters are aware of.
2. As the Prince is talking to Calogero about the marriage between Tancredi and Angelica, what does he learn about Calogero's wealth?
(a) Calogero is slightly less wealthy than the Prince expected.
(b) Calogero is much more wealthy than the Prince expected.
(c) Calogero is slighlty more wealthy than the Prince expected.
(d) Calogero is as wealthy as the Prince expected.
3. How do the Prince and Calogero act during their conversation in Chapter 3, Part 2?
(c) Neither will look at the other.
(d) Neither will listen to the other.
4. What tires the Prince in Chapter 7?
(a) A walk in the garden.
(b) A visit to a friend's house.
(c) A last minute visit to a doctor.
(d) A routine visit to a doctor.
5. How is the life that has been leaving the Prince described?
(a) Like a river flowing through a mountain stream.
(b) Like a wine bottle that is almost empty.
(c) Like a meal that has been eaten slowly.
(d) Like sands through the hourglass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents the onlookers from applauding as the Prince and Angelica stop dancing?
2. How do most of Pirrone's friends respond to his speech, according to his mother?
3. What does Concetta keep in her lock boxes?
4. What does Concetta anticipate as Chapter 8, Part 1 ends?
5. How do the Prince's daughters respond to Tancredi's outfit?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)