|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the following are not included in the list of Angelica's characteristics Ciccio reports to the Prince?
2. Who is unhappy to see Angelica during her first visit after her betrothal?
(b) The Princess.
(d) The Prince.
3. What painting does the Prince see in the library at the ball?
(a) Death of the Injust Man.
(b) Death of the Innocent Man.
(c) Death of the Flawed Man.
(d) Death of the Just Man.
4. How do most of Pirrone's friends respond to his speech, according to his mother?
(a) They have left.
(b) They have ignored it.
(c) They have fallen asleep.
(d) They have been attentive.
5. What does Concetta keep in her lock boxes?
(b) Aged letters.
(d) Decaying mementos.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paolo die?
2. What surprises the priests as they walk into the Salina's chapel?
3. How does the Prince first react to Chevalley's proposition to join the Senate?
4. How much time has passed between Chapter 7 and Chapter 8?
5. How is Pirrone greeted when he visits his hometown?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)