|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years after Chapter 5 does Chapter 6 take place?
(a) Almost four years.
(b) Almost two years.
(c) Over two years.
(d) Over four years.
2. What is the Prince's response to Angelica's invitation to eat with her and Tancredi?
(a) He does not hear her invitation.
(b) He declines.
(c) He accepts.
(d) He ignores her invitation.
3. What is Sarina doing when Pirrone finds her the day after his speech?
4. How much time has passed between Chapter 3 and Chapter 4?
(a) A week.
(b) A day.
(c) A year.
(d) A month.
5. How does Calogero appear when he arrives at the ball?
(b) He does not stay long enough for anyone to notice him.
(c) Much worse than the Prince.
(d) Much better than the Prince.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents the onlookers from applauding as the Prince and Angelica stop dancing?
2. What does the Prince insist that vanity is stronger than in Chapter 4?
3. How does the Prince describe Sicily's way of thinking to Chevalley?
4. How does the Princess pass away?
5. What month is it as Chapter 5 begins?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)