|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paolo die?
(a) He falls from a roof.
(b) He dies from a severe fever.
(c) He is thrown from a horse.
(d) He dies from an unknown illness.
2. When does Chapter 7 take place?
(a) November of 1905.
(b) June of 1895.
(c) July of 1885.
(d) April of 1875.
3. How do the Prince and Calogero act during their conversation in Chapter 3, Part 2?
(b) Neither will listen to the other.
(d) Neither will look at the other.
4. What are the three Salina sisters being investigated for?
(a) The right to hold an auction at the family estate.
(b) The right to sell their family estate.
(c) The right to attend church again.
(d) The right to have private masses in their home.
5. How much time has passed between Chapter 3 and Chapter 4?
(a) A week.
(b) A year.
(c) A month.
(d) A day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Prince's daughters respond to Tancredi's outfit?
2. How does Calogero appear when he arrives at the ball?
3. How does the Prince describe Sicily's way of thinking to Chevalley?
4. How is Pirrone greeted when he visits his hometown?
5. What is the reason the Prince is chosen to sit as a member of the Senate?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)