Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Prince and Calogero act during their conversation in Chapter 3, Part 2?
(a) Neither will listen to the other.
(b) Neither will look at the other.
2. How is Angelica received at the ball?
(a) Her appearance is criticized by most of the people.
(b) Her appearance is criticized by half of the people.
(c) Her appearance is a mild success.
(d) Her appearance is a huge success.
3. How does Pirrone describe the Prince's reaction to the revolution in his speech?
(a) He says that the Prince's reaction is foolish.
(b) He says that the Prince's reaction is justified.
(c) He says that the Prince has no reaction.
(d) He says the the Prince's reaction is inexusable.
4. Who is the authoritarian of the Salina family when the Cardinal's representatives visit their house?
5. How does Paolo die?
(a) He dies from a severe fever.
(b) He falls from a roof.
(c) He dies from an unknown illness.
(d) He is thrown from a horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Calogero realize as the preparations for Tancredi and Angelica's wedding are made?
2. How is Carolina described in Chapter 8?
3. How does Calogero appear when he arrives at the ball?
4. What prevents the onlookers from applauding as the Prince and Angelica stop dancing?
5. What has not affected Angelica, according to Ciccio?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)