|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Prince announce he is going to Palermo?
2. What do the men practice as the Prince visits Pirrone?
(c) Sword fighting.
3. What is the Prince worried Tancredi has done?
(a) Betrayed his family.
(b) Lost half of his money.
(c) Fallen in with bad company.
(d) Lost all of his money.
4. What is Garibaldi doing as the Prince eats lunch and takes a nap?
(a) Preparing for battle.
(b) Fighting in a battle.
5. According to Tancredi, what has to happen if things are to remain the same?
(a) Warnings should be taken seriously.
(b) Nothing has to happen.
(c) Warnings should be ignored.
(d) Things have to change.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Prince feel about Calogero's status?
2. What attracts Tancredi to Angelica?
3. What does the Prince dislike about his office?
4. What questions does the Plebiscite of Unification raise?
5. Who accompanies the Prince on his walk the day after he receives the letter from Tancredi?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the Prince's office decorated and what is his opinion of it?
2. How is the Prince compromising parts of his life, and what analogy is made for his situation in Chapter 3, Part 1?
3. What does the Prince think about a marriage of Tancredi and Concetta and how does he respond to Pirrone?
4. What is the Prince doing as Pirrone interrupts him in Chapter 2, Part 2, and how does Pirrone react?
5. How does Calogero appear at the dinner and what is the Prince's response?
6. Why is Tancredi gone when the Prince finishes his visit at the convent?
7. How does the Prince think about the Princess while traveling to Palermo?
8. When, where, and how does The Leopard begin in Chapter 1?
9. Who is Calogero and what request does he make for the dinner at the Salina's?
10. How does the manager describe Angelica to the Prince and what is the Prince's opinion of Calogero at the end of Chapter 2, Part 1?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)