|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Prince consider Concetta's son?
2. What is the reason the Prince is chosen to sit as a member of the Senate?
(a) The marriage of Tancredi and Angelica.
(b) His aristocratic background.
(c) His wealth.
(d) Tancredi's position in the army.
3. What does Concetta keep in her lock boxes?
(c) Decaying mementos.
(d) Aged letters.
4. What time does the ball end in Chapter 6?
(a) Eight in the morning.
(b) Four in the morning.
(c) Six in the morning.
(d) Two in the morning.
5. How long is the Prince's life?
(a) Sixty three years.
(b) Seventy three years.
(c) Eighty three years.
(d) Ninety three years.
6. How does the Prince live, according to Pirrone in Chapter 5?
(a) Pirrone thinks the Prince's life is handled by others.
(b) Pirrone thinks the Prince controls his own life.
(c) Pirrone thinks the Prince lives with too much wealth.
(d) Pirrone thinks the Prince lives with not enough wealth.
7. Which one of the following are not included in the list of Angelica's characteristics Ciccio reports to the Prince?
8. Who does Pirrone compare Angelina to?
(b) No one.
(d) The Princess.
9. How does Pirrone describe the Prince's reaction to the revolution in his speech?
(a) He says that the Prince's reaction is foolish.
(b) He says that the Prince has no reaction.
(c) He says that the Prince's reaction is justified.
(d) He says the the Prince's reaction is inexusable.
10. How do many people feel about Calogero, according to Ciccio?
(a) They fear him.
(b) They dislike him.
(c) They are amused by him.
(d) They like him.
11. How much time has passed between Chapter 3 and Chapter 4?
(a) A day.
(b) A year.
(c) A month.
(d) A week.
12. Who is unhappy to see Angelica during her first visit after her betrothal?
(b) The Prince.
(c) The Princess.
13. Who is the authoritarian of the Salina family when the Cardinal's representatives visit their house?
14. How are the Count's initial attempts to pursue Concetta received?
(a) She is very receptive to them.
(b) She is reluctantly receptive to them.
(c) She is not receptive to them.
(d) She is slightly receptive to them.
15. What surprises the priests as they walk into the Salina's chapel?
(a) The excessive amount of windows in the chapel.
(b) The lack of windows in the chapel.
(c) A sensual painting hanging behind the altar.
(d) A sensual painting hanging beside the altar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rumor about the relics that the Salina sisters have in their house?
2. How long did it take the Salina sisters to acquire each relic?
3. How many years after Chapter 5 does Chapter 6 take place?
4. What did Donna Rosa do for the Salina sisters?
5. How does the Prince describe Sicily's way of thinking to Chevalley?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)