|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Prince consider the vote in Chapter 3, Part 2?
(a) Locally significant, but not historically.
(b) Locally insignificant, but historical.
(c) Historically significant.
(d) Historically insignificant.
2. As the Prince is talking to Calogero about the marriage between Tancredi and Angelica, what does he learn about Calogero's wealth?
(a) Calogero is slighlty more wealthy than the Prince expected.
(b) Calogero is much more wealthy than the Prince expected.
(c) Calogero is slightly less wealthy than the Prince expected.
(d) Calogero is as wealthy as the Prince expected.
3. Which one of the following are not included in the list of Angelica's characteristics Ciccio reports to the Prince?
4. What year is it when Chapter 8 begins?
5. How much time has passed between Chapter 7 and Chapter 8?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Fifteen days.
(c) Twenty days.
(d) Fifteen years.
6. How does the Princess pass away?
(a) An accident.
(c) Old age.
7. How long did it take the Salina sisters to acquire each relic?
(a) One to two weeks.
(b) One to two years.
(c) One to two days.
(d) One to two months.
8. What does Concetta keep in her lock boxes?
(b) Aged letters.
(d) Decaying mementos.
9. How much time has passed between Chapter 3 and Chapter 4?
(a) A month.
(b) A week.
(c) A year.
(d) A day.
10. Who is Concetta's son named after?
(a) A friend of his father's.
(b) A friend of his grandfather's.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His father.
11. How do most of Pirrone's friends respond to his speech, according to his mother?
(a) They have ignored it.
(b) They have been attentive.
(c) They have left.
(d) They have fallen asleep.
12. What month is it as Chapter 5 begins?
13. What is Concetta doing when the Prince returns from his talk with Calogero?
(a) Preparing a meal.
(b) Talking with her sister.
14. What is the rumor about the relics that the Salina sisters have in their house?
(a) They might be stolen.
(b) They might not be authentic.
(c) They are worth less than the sisters are aware of.
(d) They are worth more than the sisters are aware of.
15. What does Ciccio think Calogero represents for the people?
(a) A life deserving of sympathy.
(b) Harsh reality.
(c) A fabricated life.
(d) Unattainable goals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sarina when Pirrone talks to her the day after his speech?
2. What did Donna Rosa do for the Salina sisters?
3. How does the Prince get home after the ball?
4. How long is the Prince's life?
5. What does Calogero realize as the preparations for Tancredi and Angelica's wedding are made?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)