Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapter 1, Part 1
1. When, where, and how does The Leopard begin in Chapter 1?
2. How is the garden described in Chapter 1?
3. What does the Prince see in the garden and what does he turn to as a source of comfort?
4. How does the family know the Prince is upset at dinner and what announcement does he make?
5. How does the Prince think about the Princess while traveling to Palermo?
6. What is the Prince worried about in his return...
This section contains 974 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)