Short Answer Questions Key
1. When does the first chapter of The Leopard take place?
May of 1860.
2. How is the room decorated where the Prince and his family say their daily prayers?
3. After the Prince says his daily prayers, where does he go?
4. What happened to the soldier that the Prince is remembering?
He clawed his way to death.
5. How does the Prince respond to the thoughts he is having of the soldier in Chapter 1?
He is perturbed.
6. What distracts the Prince from thinking about the soldier?
Watching his dog.
This section contains 4,656 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)