Short Answer Questions
1. When does the first chapter of The Leopard take place?
2. How is the room decorated where the Prince and his family say their daily prayers?
3. After the Prince says his daily prayers, where does he go?
4. What happened to the soldier that the Prince is remembering?
5. How does the Prince respond to the thoughts he is having of the soldier in Chapter 1?
6. What distracts the Prince from thinking about the soldier?
This section contains 4,656 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)