|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chevalley, what would the Prince be doing in the Senate?
(a) Preventing bribery.
(b) Monitoring the government.
(c) Creating new laws.
2. What is the Prince preoccupied with when Tancredi interrupts him in the second part of Chapter 2?
(a) Counting his posessions.
(b) A statue.
(c) Counting his money.
(d) His dog.
3. How is Angelica received at the ball?
(a) Her appearance is criticized by most of the people.
(b) Her appearance is criticized by half of the people.
(c) Her appearance is a mild success.
(d) Her appearance is a huge success.
4. In what way does the Prince consider himself and Tancredi more alike than he thought?
(a) Their positive reputation among common people.
(b) Aristocratically in their thoughts.
(c) Aristocratically in their actions.
(d) Their negative reputation among common people.
5. What is the Prince worried Tancredi has done?
(a) Betrayed his family.
(b) Lost half of his money.
(c) Fallen in with bad company.
(d) Lost all of his money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Angelica acting towards Tancredi in Chapter 2, Part 3?
2. What time does the ball end in Chapter 6?
3. When does the first chapter of The Leopard take place?
4. What do the men practice as the Prince visits Pirrone?
5. How has Calogero become wealthy?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)