|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Concetta's son named after?
(a) A friend of his grandfather's.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) A friend of his father's.
(d) His father.
2. After the Prince says his daily prayers, where does he go?
(a) The sitting room.
(b) The garden.
(c) The barn.
(d) The kitchen.
3. What is Garibaldi doing as the Prince eats lunch and takes a nap?
(a) Fighting in a battle.
(b) Preparing for battle.
4. According to Tancredi, where did Tassoni accompany him?
(a) To a castle.
(b) To an auction.
(c) To a convent.
(d) To a relative's house.
5. How old is the tradition of visiting the convent that the family upholds in Chapter 2, Part 3?
(d) It is new.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Prince concerned about the ball?
2. According to Chevalley, what would the Prince be doing in the Senate?
3. Looking back on his life, how many years does the Prince think he has fully lived?
4. What does Calogero realize as the preparations for Tancredi and Angelica's wedding are made?
5. Who knows the real reason the Prince is going to Palermo?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)