|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prince tell Chevalley that he and other Sicilians have no interest in?
(a) Understanding government.
(b) Being involved in government.
(d) The rebellion.
2. Who invited the villagers to visit the estate later in the evening?
(c) The Princess.
(d) The Prince.
3. In what way does the Prince consider himself and Tancredi more alike than he thought?
(a) Aristocratically in their actions.
(b) Their negative reputation among common people.
(c) Aristocratically in their thoughts.
(d) Their positive reputation among common people.
4. What is it that Concetta has instructed Pirrone to ask her father?
(a) How she should respond to Tancredi's proposal to her.
(b) If she should move farther away from the city like Tancredi did.
(c) If she should prevent Tancredi's proposal to Angelica.
(d) If she should prevent Tancredi from moving closer.
5. How long is the Prince's life?
(a) Seventy three years.
(b) Eighty three years.
(c) Ninety three years.
(d) Sixty three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Paolo?
2. How does the Prince consider the vote in Chapter 3, Part 2?
3. How much time has passed between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
4. When does Chapter 7 take place?
5. How often does Angelica visit?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)