|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attracts Tancredi to Angelica?
(a) Only her money.
(b) Her beauty and her money.
(c) Her beauty and her intelliegnce.
(d) Her beauty, her money, and her intelligence.
2. How many months have passed between Chapter 2 and Chapter 3?
(a) Three months.
(b) Four months.
(c) Five months.
(d) Two months.
3. What is the Prince preoccupied with when Tancredi interrupts him in the second part of Chapter 2?
(a) His dog.
(b) A statue.
(c) Counting his posessions.
(d) Counting his money.
4. What does the Prince pass on the way to Palermo?
(a) Tancredi's villa.
(b) The town square.
(c) Tancredi's working quarters.
(d) The town prison.
5. How do the Prince and Pirrone diffuse their anger in Chapter 1, Part 2?
(a) They talk about their relatives.
(b) They talk about stars.
(c) They talk about the weather.
(d) They talk about money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don Calogero request to bring to the dinner?
2. Who is Don Calogero?
3. What is the primary source of sensuality, according to the guests at the dinner?
4. Who knows the real reason the Prince is going to Palermo?
5. How does the Prince respond to the thoughts he is having of the soldier in Chapter 1?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)