|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invites the officials to the traditional first night dinner in Chapter 2, Part 1?
(a) The Prince.
(b) The Princess.
2. What causes the Prince's bad dreams to fade away?
(a) The full moon.
(b) The crescent moon.
(c) The rising sun.
(d) The setting sun.
3. How does the Prince travel to Palermo?
(a) He is driven in a carriage.
(b) He rides a horse.
(c) He drives a carriage.
(d) He walks.
4. Why are the military guardsmen posted in Palermo?
(a) To prevent the entrance of the Prince.
(b) To prevent the entrance of Tancredi.
(c) To prevent the entrance of the King.
(d) To prevent the entrance of the rebels.
5. What does the change of the Prince represent in Chapter 2, Part 1?
(a) The end of his greed.
(b) The beginning of his greed.
(c) The decline of his prestige.
(d) The increase of his prestige.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovered the convent that the Prince is visiting?
2. How does the Prince consider the Princess on his way to Palermo?
3. What distracts the Prince from thinking about the soldier?
4. What analogy is given to describe the uneasiness of the Prince with his new lifestyle?
5. How does the Prince change the subject while talking to Tancredi?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)