|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What analogy is given to describe the uneasiness of the Prince with his new lifestyle?
(a) Being in an unfamiliar forest.
(b) Being on a fast jet plane.
(c) Being in a small cave.
(d) Being on a strange planet.
2. What does Tancredi interrupt in the beginning of Chapter 1, Part 2?
(a) The Prince's morning shave.
(b) The Prince's nightly shave.
(c) The Prince's breakfast.
(d) The Prince's dinner.
3. How did the citizens of Palermo react to the revolution?
(a) They rejoiced.
(b) They evacuated the town.
(c) They resented it.
(d) They were ambiguous about it.
4. What does the Prince shoot during his walk in Chapter 3, Part 1?
(a) A fox.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A squirrel.
5. What questions does the Plebiscite of Unification raise?
(a) Whether or not Sicily should militarily join with Italy.
(b) Whether or not Sicily should abandon Italy politically.
(c) Whether or not Sicily should abandon Italy militarily.
(d) Whether or not Sicily should politically join with Italy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Concetta asked Pirrone to deliver the news to the Prince?
2. What does Tancredi write in a letter to justify his desire to marry Angelica?
3. After thinking about the soldier, what does the Prince wonder about his nephew?
4. How does the Prince change the subject while talking to Tancredi?
5. How many of the guests have arrived for the dinner when the Prince and Tancredi reach the house?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)