|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the soldier that the Prince is remembering?
(a) He disappeared after eating at the Prince's house.
(b) He clawed his way to death.
(c) He became ill after eating at the Prince's house.
(d) He was killed by the Prince.
2. To defend his actions, what does Tancredi insist that he is doing?
(a) Fighting for a good reason.
(b) Making a sound business decision.
(c) Fighting for an unknown, but noble reason.
(d) Following the advice of an excellent business man.
3. What do the Prince and Tancredi talk about during their uncomfortable discussion in Chapter 2, Part 2?
4. How old is the tradition of visiting the convent that the family upholds in Chapter 2, Part 3?
(a) It is new.
5. Why has Concetta asked Pirrone to deliver the news to the Prince?
(a) She is fearful of her father's reaction.
(b) She is no longer speaking to her father.
(c) She is out of town and cannot deliver it herself.
(d) She appreciates Pirrone's ability to communicate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many tenants visit the Prince in his office in the second part of Chapter 1?
2. What are the rebels fighting against?
3. How does the Prince perceive Tancredi?
4. What does the Prince dislike about his office?
5. What does the Prince like about his daughter?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)