|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will be the result of the revolution, according to Pirrone?
(a) The destruction of the Prince's property.
(b) The expansion of the Prince's property.
(c) The destruction of the rule of law.
(d) The expansion of the rule of law.
2. When does the first chapter of The Leopard take place?
(a) May of 1860.
(b) May of 1870.
(c) June of 1860.
(d) June of 1870.
3. How does the Prince feel about Calogero's status?
(a) He is confused by it.
(b) He resents it.
(c) He is happy about it.
(d) He is angry about it.
4. What is the desk of the Prince like?
(b) It is too big.
(c) It is too small.
5. Where does the Prince go after his nap in Chapter 2, Part 2?
(a) To the sitting room.
(b) To the barn.
(c) To the kitchen.
(d) To the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knows the real reason the Prince is going to Palermo?
2. In what way does the Prince consider himself and Tancredi more alike than he thought?
3. What is the primary source of sensuality, according to the guests at the dinner?
4. How does the Prince change the subject while talking to Tancredi?
5. Who invited the villagers to visit the estate later in the evening?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)