|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Prince and Pirrone diffuse their anger in Chapter 1, Part 2?
(a) They talk about money.
(b) They talk about their relatives.
(c) They talk about the weather.
(d) They talk about stars.
2. How does the Prince's family know he is upset at dinner in Chapter 1?
(a) He is breaking the eating utensils during the meal.
(b) He is quiet.
(c) He is talkative.
(d) He is making unusually loud noises as he eats.
3. What is the desk of the Prince like?
(c) It is too big.
(d) It is too small.
4. What are the rebels fighting against?
(a) The other forces who oppose the King.
(b) The authority of the King.
(c) The people who live in Palermo.
(d) The criminals of Palermo.
5. What distracts the Prince from thinking about the soldier?
(a) Watching his dog.
(b) Talking with a servant.
(c) Talking with a relative.
(d) Watching a waterfall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the Prince's bad dreams to fade away?
2. What does Tancredi interrupt in the beginning of Chapter 1, Part 2?
3. How did the citizens of Palermo react to the revolution?
4. What does Tancredi brush away from Concetta's face?
5. What does the Prince dislike about his office?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)