|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Prince feeling when he arrives at his estate in the first part of Chapter 2?
2. How much money does Calogero have?
(a) Much more than the Prince.
(b) A little more than the Prince.
(c) Almost as much as the Prince.
(d) Much less than the Prince.
3. How is the room decorated where the Prince and his family say their daily prayers?
(d) It is empty.
4. Who is in Palermo that the Prince is going to visit?
(a) A friend.
(b) His mistress.
(c) A rebel leader.
(d) A mysterious informant.
5. When does the first chapter of The Leopard take place?
(a) June of 1870.
(b) May of 1870.
(c) June of 1860.
(d) May of 1860.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Prince's favorite dessert?
2. What do the men practice as the Prince visits Pirrone?
3. How much time has passed between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
4. How did the local leaders of the revolution treat the Prince when they arrived at his palace?
5. Who invites the officials to the traditional first night dinner in Chapter 2, Part 1?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)