|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pirrone compare Angelina to?
(c) No one.
(d) The Princess.
2. What will make Sarina's situation more difficult for Pirrone?
(a) The feud between himself, his father, and his uncle.
(b) The feud between himself and his uncle.
(c) The feud between his father and uncle.
(d) The feud between himself and his father.
3. How do most of Pirrone's friends respond to his speech, according to his mother?
(a) They have fallen asleep.
(b) They have ignored it.
(c) They have been attentive.
(d) They have left.
4. How does the Prince live, according to Pirrone in Chapter 5?
(a) Pirrone thinks the Prince's life is handled by others.
(b) Pirrone thinks the Prince controls his own life.
(c) Pirrone thinks the Prince lives with too much wealth.
(d) Pirrone thinks the Prince lives with not enough wealth.
5. Who sends Tancredi the money to purchase Angelica's ring?
(b) The Prince.
(c) The Princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prince tell Pirrone about the transformations of time?
2. How does the Prince respond to the news of Garibaldi's approach at the end of Chapter 1, Part 2?
3. What is the Prince's response to Pirrone in Chapter 2, Part 2?
4. What does Tancredi write in a letter to justify his desire to marry Angelica?
5. How does Paolo die?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)