|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What painting does the Prince see in the library at the ball?
(a) Death of the Innocent Man.
(b) Death of the Just Man.
(c) Death of the Flawed Man.
(d) Death of the Injust Man.
2. How did the citizens of Palermo react to the revolution?
(a) They were ambiguous about it.
(b) They evacuated the town.
(c) They rejoiced.
(d) They resented it.
3. What is Concetta doing when the Prince returns from his talk with Calogero?
(b) Talking with her sister.
(d) Preparing a meal.
4. How much time has passed between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Twelve months.
(d) Nine months.
5. How do the Prince's daughters respond to Tancredi's outfit?
(a) They are disgusted.
(b) They laugh.
(c) They ignore it.
(d) They are fascinated.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Prince live, according to Pirrone in Chapter 5?
2. How does the Prince travel to Palermo?
3. How does the Prince first react to Chevalley's proposition to join the Senate?
4. Who invited the villagers to visit the estate later in the evening?
5. Who accompanies the Prince on his walk the day after he receives the letter from Tancredi?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)