1. When does the first chapter of The Leopard take place?
(a) June of 1870.
(b) May of 1860.
(c) May of 1870.
(d) June of 1860.
2. How is the room decorated where the Prince and his family say their daily prayers?
(c) It is empty.
3. After the Prince says his daily prayers, where does he go?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The barn.
(c) The sitting room.
(d) The garden.
4. What happened to the soldier that the Prince is remembering?
(a) He became ill after eating at the Prince's house.
(b) He clawed his way to death.
(c) He disappeared after eating at the Prince's house.
(d) He was killed by the Prince.
5. How does the Prince respond to the thoughts he is having of the soldier in Chapter 1?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is perturbed.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is depressed.
6. What distracts the Prince from thinking about the soldier?
(a) Watching his dog.
(b) Talking with a relative.
(c) Talking with a servant.
(d) Watching a waterfall.
This section contains 4,656 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)