|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Craig and Sally-Anne find out is the real master poacher?
2. When Craig goes to check the property in Chizarira, what is he warned to watch out for?
3. Tungata leaves messages for two people before going to prison. Who are the messages for?
4. Where does Craig spend the rest of the day after the meeting with his publisher?
5. When Craig arrives at King's Lynn what does he see?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the details of Tungata's trial.
2. Why do you think Craig is obsessed with restoring his family ranch to its former glory?
3. How are Craig and Sally-Anne rescued when Peter sends them to his death?
4. What is Comrade Minister of State's plan regarding the 300 elephants he has found?
5. How does Craig's meeting with his publisher go?
6. What is the situation Craig works out between Comrade Lookout and himself?
7. What does Captain Nbebi share with Sally-Anne and Craig about Peter?
8. What does Craig give the warriors when he leaves King's Lynn?
9. Why does Craig lose all sympathy for Tungata?
10. Explain how Craig and Sally-Anne's relationship changes while they are traveling with Peter Fungabera.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose three of the following characters and write about their role (victim, helper, etc.) in Peter's scheme: Craig, Sally-Anne, Buster, Shadrach, Captain Nbebi, the third brigade.
Essay Topic 2
Describe Lobengula's tomb and how Tungata interacts with his corpse.
Essay Topic 3
The saying "actions speak louder than words" is used often. With this saying in mind, write an essay explaining why Tungata was willing to risk his life and go to prison to protect Craig and why Craig is willing to risk his life to save Tungata.
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)