|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the organization that Craig Mellow works for?
2. What new name does Craig decide to give to the property?
3. How much money does Peter give Craig for the purchase and restoration of Rholands Ranching Company?
4. When they were younger why did both Craig and Tungata quit their jobs?
5. Who saves Craig and Sally-Anne from death in Section 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Craig want to go back to Africa?
2. How do Craig and Sally-Anne learn that Peter has lied to them?
3. How does Craig know that civil war is coming to Zimbabwe?
4. What is Comrade Minister of State's plan regarding the 300 elephants he has found?
5. Do you think Comrade Minister of State's plan was a moral thing to do?
6. Explain why Craig is not shocked by the counter offer from the owners of Rholands Ranching Company.
7. What does Craig do after seeing the devastation at King's Lynn?
8. Explain Samson Kumalo's response to Craig's plan to restore his family ranch.
9. What does Craig spend his first 2 million dollars of restoration money on?
10. Explain the details of Tungata's trial.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Sometimes Peter's plans seem to turn out suspicious as is the case when he sends the third brigade troopers to Zambezi Waters with Craig and Sally-Anne. With this in mind, answer the following questions:
1) Why does Peter send the brigade with Craig and Sally-Anne?
2) What does Comrade Lookout do when they are alone? What is Craig's response to this?
3) Is Comrade Lookout good at his job? How do you know this?
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay describing the events starting when Peter comes onto the King's Lynn property with his brigade until Craig and Sally-Anne end up at Empandi.
Essay Topic 3
Sally-Anne has become very involved in the planning of Zambezi Waters. Write an essay describing her role with specific examples of what she has done to help.
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)