|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Tungata die from his snake bites?
(a) Peter put anti-venom in Tungata's food.
(b) The poison sacs have been removed.
(c) The snake was not really poisonous.
(d) The bites were not deep enough.
2. The next time Peter calls for Tungata he has Sarah. Where is Peter holding Sarah?
(a) She is in front of the firing squad.
(b) She is in a prison cell.
(c) She is chained to the execution wall.
(d) She is being tortured in the same way with a snake.
3. How does Tungata know for sure that Sarah has been released safely?
(a) Tungata and Sarah arranged a password.
(b) She sends him a letter with a secret code.
(c) He reads of her release in the newspaper.
(d) His top Matabele officer comes to tell of her safety.
4. What does Craig retrieve when he tries to enter Lobengula's resting place?
(a) Lobengula's scepter.
(b) One of Lobengula's rings.
(c) The chain from Lobengula's wagon.
(d) One pot of diamonds.
5. Who leaves the cavern during the night?
(a) Sarah and Tungata.
(b) Craig and Sally-Anne.
(c) Sarah and Sally-Anne.
(d) Craig and Tungata.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Craig, Sally-Anne, Sarah and Tungata head to after the crash landing of the Cessna?
2. What poisonous snake does Peter use to torture Tungata?
3. What does Sarah teach Sally-Anne while they are hiding in the cavern?
4. Why does Sally-Anne have to crash land the Cessna as they are fleeing from the prison break?
5. How do Craig, the rebels and Tungata escape the prison since both vehicles are damaged in the shoot out?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Sarah meets Craig and Sally-Anne at the hotel, what does she tell them about Tungata?
2. What is Tungata's state since going to prison?
3. What good happens at the end of the book?
4. Describe the contains of Nikolai's briefcase.
5. What disturbing news does Morgan Oxford deliver to Craig and Sally-Anne?
6. What causes Sally-Anne to go into shock?
7. What are Craig, Sally-Anne, Tungata and Sarah's escape options?
8. Why do Craig and Tungata leave the cavern?
9. How does Peter finally get Tungata to lead him to the diamonds?
10. How do Craig and Tungata overtake Peter's headquarters?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)