|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills the radio operator?
(d) Commrade Lookout.
2. After defeating all of Peter's soldiers in the desert and fleeing on foot, how are Craig and Sally-Anne spotted once again?
(a) By air patrols.
(b) By Captain Nbebi's son.
(c) By another convoy of soldiers.
(d) By a villager who recognizes them.
3. Who has frozen all Craig's assets and bank accounts and put a hold on all the royalties from his future book?
(a) The Zimbabwe government.
(b) The US Embassy.
(c) Henry Pickering.
(d) The US government.
4. What does Tungata find when he reaches Lobengula's tomb where the diamonds are hidden?
(a) Armed guards.
(b) More diamonds than he knew where there.
(c) Peter's soliders waiting to kill him.
(d) The diamonds are gone.
5. After Craig and Sally-Anne defeat all of Peter's soldiers and continue on foot, what do they forget to take with them?
(a) The map.
(d) Their backpack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Craig first notice about Tungata when he sees him at the prison during the rescue?
2. Where do Craig, Sally-Anne, Sarah and Tungata head to after the crash landing of the Cessna?
3. Why can't Craig, Sally Anne, Sarah and Tungata escape up the rope ladder that is by the edge in cavern?
4. After they rescue Tungata from prison, where do Craig and the group hide until Peter's soldiers are done looking for them?
5. What does Sarah teach Sally-Anne while they are hiding in the cavern?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Craig, Captain Nbebi and Sally-Anne work together to try and avoid being killed?
2. What are Craig, Sally-Anne, Tungata and Sarah's escape options?
3. What is Tungata's state since going to prison?
4. What do Craig, Sally-Anne, Tungata and Sarah learn from Vusamanzi while they are in the cavern?
5. What parts of the Zimbabwe terrain help or hinder their get away?
6. How do Craig and the rebels get into the prison?
7. What is Craig's best plan for success in rescuing Tungata from prison and does it happen?
8. How do Craig and Sally-Anne try to survive until they reach Botswana?
9. What causes Sally-Anne to go into shock?
10. How do Craig, Sally-Anne, Sarah and Tungata spend their time in the caverns?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)