|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After traveling through the desert and being near exhaustion, why do Craig and Sally-Anne abandon the rifle and ammunition they are carrying?
(a) It is too heavy.
(b) They don't want to be caught with it.
(c) They are tempted to kill themselves.
(d) It is Captain Nbebi's rifle.
2. What do Craig, Sally-Anne, Sarah and Tungata name the largest diamond in Lobengula's tomb?
(a) Lobengula's Destiny.
(b) Lobengula's Freedom.
(c) Lobengula's Fire.
(d) Lobengula's Legacy.
3. Who has frozen all Craig's assets and bank accounts and put a hold on all the royalties from his future book?
(a) The US government.
(b) The Zimbabwe government.
(c) The US Embassy.
(d) Henry Pickering.
4. What does Craig first notice about Tungata when he sees him at the prison during the rescue?
(a) He is crying.
(b) He is unable to walk.
(c) He is gaunt.
(d) He is naked.
5. How is Captain Nbebi injured?
(a) He tumbles out of the vehicle when they hit a bump in the road.
(b) He is injured by shards of glass when the windshield is blown out.
(c) He is shot by the patrols chasing the vehicle.
(d) He is injured when the vehicle crashes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter try to use as a bargaining chip with Tungata?
2. Once Craig and Tungata capture Peter and Nikolai, how do they get to Morgan Oxford?
3. Where do Sally-Anne, Craig and Sarah land the plane?
4. What progress has Craig made in reaching Lobengula's tomb now that they have the oxygen tanks from the plane?
5. Why does Sally-Anne have to crash land the Cessna as they are fleeing from the prison break?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Craig, Sally-Anne, Tungata and Sarah learn from Vusamanzi while they are in the cavern?
2. What is Craig's best plan for success in rescuing Tungata from prison and does it happen?
3. Explain the escape of Craig, Sally-Anne, Tungata and Sarah after Peter is led to the cavern.
4. What are Craig, Sally-Anne, Tungata and Sarah's escape options?
5. Who is Colonel Nikolai Bukharin?
6. How do Craig, Captain Nbebi and Sally-Anne work together to try and avoid being killed?
7. How do Craig and the rebels get into the prison?
8. Why do Craig and Tungata leave the cavern?
9. What happens when Craig and Sally-Anne are found by Botswana police?
10. When Sarah meets Craig and Sally-Anne at the hotel, what does she tell them about Tungata?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)