|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Craig spend on cattle alone?
(a) 1 million.
(b) 2 million.
2. What does Craig hire Hans Groenewald to do?
(a) Manage King's Lynn.
(b) Manage Chizarira.
(c) Manage Queen's Lynn.
(d) Manage all of Rholands Ranching Company.
3. Why do the Matabele Warriors escort Craig off the property?
(a) To make sure he won't tell anyone they were there.
(b) So Craig won't be ambushed by other warriors.
(c) To show the neighbors they are in charge.
(d) They plan to steal his car.
4. What promise does Craig make to the Matabele Warriors?
(a) He will forgive them because he loves the country.
(b) He will find them a leader.
(c) He will leave their families alone, if they leave him alone.
(d) He will pay them every month, if they leave the property.
5. Why is the grand house at King's Lynn in disrepair?
(a) It was raided for supplies.
(b) It was destroyed by goats.
(c) It was vandalized by teenagers.
(d) It was ruined by the weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tungata leaves messages for two people before going to prison. Who are the messages for?
2. What prized possession does Craig bring back to Africa in Section 4?
3. What picture from Sally-Anne's portfolio captures Craig's attention?
4. What job does Henry Pickering give Craig with World Bank?
5. What is the Matabele name given to Craig?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the outcome of Craig's negotiations with the spokesman at King's Lynn?
2. Explain why Craig is not shocked by the counter offer from the owners of Rholands Ranching Company.
3. What is Comrade Minister of State's plan regarding the 300 elephants he has found?
4. Why does Craig want to go back to Africa?
5. What happens when Peter sets up an undercover operation to catch Tungata?
6. What does Craig spend his first 2 million dollars of restoration money on?
7. How are Craig and Sally-Anne rescued when Peter sends them to his death?
8. How does Craig know that civil war is coming to Zimbabwe?
9. Why is the land at King's Lynn devastated?
10. After Tungata is arrested, how does Craig and Sally-Anne's relationship change?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)