|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Pages 277 - 299.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tungata leaves messages for two people before going to prison. Who are the messages for?
(a) Craig and Sarah.
(b) Tungata's wife and son.
(c) Judge Domashawa and the chief investigator.
(d) Peter and Sally-Anne.
2. How does Craig feel about Tungata's sentence?
(a) He thinks it should be longer.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is satisfied.
(d) He is shocked.
3. What does Craig manage to do when the soldiers catch up to him and Sally-Anne?
(a) Kill all but one soldier.
(b) Reason with them.
(c) Join them.
(d) Pay them off.
4. What does Tungata find when he reaches Lobengula's tomb where the diamonds are hidden?
(a) More diamonds than he knew where there.
(b) The diamonds are gone.
(c) Armed guards.
(d) Peter's soliders waiting to kill him.
5. As they are running from the prison break, what almost prevents Craig, Sarah and Tungata from making it to the Cessna?
(a) They run out of gas and have to run the rest of the way.
(b) The vegetation in the bush is too thick.
(c) Lions are circling them.
(d) Troopers dropping from Peter's plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills the radio operator?
2. When entering Zimbabwe, what does Colonel Bukharin pose as?
3. Where do Sally-Anne, Craig and Sarah land the plane?
4. How much does Craig spend on cattle alone?
5. How does Peter prove that Tungata is the master poacher?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)