|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Pages 277 - 299.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens the first time Craig and Sally-Anne are alone at Queen's Lynn?
(a) They are confronted by brigade troopers.
(b) They see poachers on the property.
(c) They are confronted by Tungata.
(d) They are confronted by Matabele warriors.
2. After Captain Nbebi is killed, how does Sally-Anne help in Craig's fight against Peter's soldier?
(a) She stabs a soldier.
(b) She shoots a soldier, killing him.
(c) She throws a grenade into the patrols' vehicle.
(d) She shoots a soldier, wounding him.
3. How does Peter prove that Tungata is the master poacher?
(a) Through photographs taken by Sally-Anne.
(b) Through documents found in Tungata's office.
(c) Through an undercover bust.
(d) Through the tape recorded confession of his helpers.
4. What causes Craig's vehicle to lose precious time and the patrols to get closer as he, Sally-Anne and Captian Nbebi flee King's Lynn?
(a) They crash into an anthill.
(b) One tire blows out.
(d) They have to get gas.
5. What has Sally-Anne discovered that promises to shake things up in Zimbabwe?
(a) The first chapter to Craig's next novel.
(b) Documents left by the former owners of Rholands.
(c) The names of the contributors to Craig's financing.
(d) The identity of the master poacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tungata's sentence?
2. What poisonous snake does Peter use to torture Tungata?
3. In Section 4, how do Craig's friends respond to the beginning of his next novel?
4. What unnerves Craig about working with Peter?
5. How does Craig feel about the meeting with his publisher?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)