|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Pages 277 - 299.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the government respond to Craig Mellow's obsession?
(a) He is told the government will help in any way possible.
(b) His life is threatened.
(c) He is told to work on his own with no help from any cabinet members.
(d) He is asked to leave the country for good.
2. What does Craig pay Comrade Lookout $1,000 per month to do?
(a) Protect Craig and Sally-Anne.
(b) Protect wildlife and tourists.
(c) Protect his manager at King's Lynn.
(d) Protect Craig from Peter.
3. Why do Craig and Sarah have a hard time getting the help they need from some of the Matabele in order to rescue Tungata?
(a) They are only out for their own survival.
(b) They are afraid of Peter.
(c) They have been told lies about Craig.
(d) They don't believe Tungata is still alive.
4. What does Vusamanzi believe about Tungata?
(a) He is the chosen one.
(b) He is a betrayer.
(c) He should marry Sarah.
(d) He has too much power.
5. What is Tungata's sentence?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 30 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prized possession does Craig bring back to Africa in Section 4?
2. Craig and Sally-Anne must leave Captain Nbebi behind because he is mortally wounded. What do they leave with him?
3. What picture from Sally-Anne's portfolio captures Craig's attention?
4. How long does it take to bring Tungata to trial after the set-up?
5. As they are running from the prison break, what almost prevents Craig, Sarah and Tungata from making it to the Cessna?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)