|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Pages 277 - 299.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills the radio operator?
(a) Commrade Lookout.
2. On his trip, Craig Mellow meets a photographer named Sally-Anne Jay. How does Craig feel about her work?
(a) He thinks her work is too modern.
(b) He thinks her work is terrible.
(c) He thinks her work has potential.
(d) He thinks her work is exceptional.
3. What is Sally-Anne's condition after the kidnapping?
(a) She has life-threatening injuries.
(b) She has no injuries.
(c) She is in a coma.
(d) She is injured but will recover.
4. What unnerves Craig about working with Peter?
(a) How secretive Peter is when he receives a phone call.
(b) How many talks Peter has with Tungata.
(c) How quickly Peter is willing to hand out money.
(d) How quickly Peter can get supplies others cannot.
5. Who does Craig summon for help once he, Sally-Anne and Sarah land in Zimbabwe to rescue Tungata?
(a) Morgan Oxford.
(b) Comrade Lookout.
Short Answer Questions
1. After meeting with Tungata, what does Craig realize?
2. How does Tungata know for sure that Sarah has been released safely?
3. Why is Vusamanzi assisting Craig and the others in hiding from Peter?
4. How does Tungata feel about Craig after the trial?
5. What does Craig fly back to New York to do?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)