|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Pages 277 - 299.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the elephants driven to, so they can be killed?
(a) An open field owned by the government.
(b) A deserted minefield.
(c) A river that they cannot cross.
(d) A camp in the bush.
2. Where from the prison does Craig get extra fuel for their journey to the Cessna?
(a) He brought some with him.
(b) In the prison repair shop.
(c) Sally-Anne air dropped some into a nearby field.
(d) Out of the generator.
3. After traveling through the desert and being near exhaustion, why do Craig and Sally-Anne abandon the rifle and ammunition they are carrying?
(a) It is too heavy.
(b) They are tempted to kill themselves.
(c) They don't want to be caught with it.
(d) It is Captain Nbebi's rifle.
4. What portion of Rholands does Peter want in exchange for the funding he arranged for Craig?
(a) 20 percent.
(b) 60 percent.
(c) 10 percent.
(d) 50 percent.
5. How does the government respond to Craig Mellow's obsession?
(a) He is told the government will help in any way possible.
(b) He is asked to leave the country for good.
(c) His life is threatened.
(d) He is told to work on his own with no help from any cabinet members.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hallucination is Craig having when the Botswana Police find him and Sally-Anne?
2. How does Tungata know for sure that Sarah has been released safely?
3. How does Craig feel about the meeting with his publisher?
4. When Craig arrives at King's Lynn what does he see?
5. When Craig is alone with Sally-Anne what does he tell her?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)